IGNORED

koh chang

rhand

I'm looking to spend a few days on koh chang on my next holliday. What are the prices to join a minibus from pattya to koh chang?

Do they drop you off on your hotel and is the ferry included?

Edited by rhand

I'm looking to spend a few days on koh chang on my next holliday. What are the prices to join a minibus from pattya to koh chang?

i went about 7 years ago for 4 days just booked it in one of the many travel agents on jomtien cant remember the price but was not expensive took a female along picked up at hotel in minibus couple hours drive to ferry 30 minute crossing tut tut to hotel blue lagoon chalets i chose free breakfasts a wider selection of food choice i had never seen before excellent this was all included in the price plus your return to your hotel if you are looking for beautiful scenery fantastic beaches away from the hustle of pattaya this is the place for you just pop into a few of the travel shops compare prices and enjoy good luck rhand

rhand: Good idea KC is great. You can get all inclusive or not. Not is cheaper. All you need to know: http://iamkohchang.com/getting-to-koh-chang ps: rent a moto, there's lots to see. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

minivan is around 700Bath per person and ferry is 30Bath/person. KC is a great hideaway with nice beaches and no hassle like pattaya! Just beach, relax, good cheap restaurants and just enough nightly entertainment to pass the night away enjoyable! But it's better to take a BG from pats with you! As the choice in KC is far less as in pats.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Went 3 years ago no problem getting there flew from bkk to trat, minibus from airport to ferry ,then baht bus from ferry to Whitesands Beach not a problem.

Nice 7 days there , couple of days before i came back to pattaya brought a ticket for the ferry and bus back to pattaya,but that did not include

whitesands beach to the ferry, the lady who sold the ticet,just said wait on the main drag through whitesands beach and get a baht bus.

Thats when the problems begun every baht bus that came through was full of people and suit cases from the otherside of the island, There was about 12 of us there just watching these bahtbuses come through full to the brim ,the drivers were not even stopping. The problem being the buses on the main land only went at set times to pattaya so if you was not there they just went. In the end a bahtbus stopped but everyone bar me and my mate had suitcases and could not get in,it was lucky we had ruck sacks so had enough room to just about hang on the back up the steep hills. We made the ferry and the bus to pattaya by the skin of our teeth.

We bumped into a couple of swedes later in the holiday who had to check in to somewhere in trat ,and stay another day cause they missed the bus to pattaya.So beware my friend hope this may be of some use.

Edited by saintphil