Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to make a side trip to the full moon party from pattaya

NINJAMC

Hello,

I am currently planning my first trip to pattaya from the 26/11 to 11/12. I have noticed there is a full moon during this time and, well, since I will be in thailand, why not have a look at the full moon party.

However I wonder if anyone has already made the trip to koh phan gah from pattaya.

Is there a flight from utapao or elswhere? what is the cost? Do you have an advice for accomodation on koh phan gah?

Well any help or pointers is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

NINJA

for the time of the full moon party the most hotels on koh phangan are only available for a minimum of 3 days , from pattaya you can fly to samui , then you have the choice of staying on samui and taking a boat over to koh phangan on the night of the party and coming back in the morning , there are plenty of deals for that , or as i said book 3 nights on koh phangan

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Yeah I went to the full moon party on my last trip. Here's how I did it:

All around pattaya there are stores that say travel on the window these are travel agencies that can help you get a cheap ticket flight. i think mine was 150 usd$ or less.

I booked my ticket with her from pattaya to koi samui. from koi samui many people were promoting the full moon party. you can buy tickets for the boat anywhere there, and they will pick you up inthe morning really easy actually.

Full Moon is hard core & mad IMO.

That said its a must try just for the experence.

Please post some pics if you go as there are not many pics of the Full Moon Party here.

Watch out at the bars that sell the drink as in Majic Mushroom they will mess you up.

I would just hire a speed boat from beach road.... It will be much cheaper this way. They only charge 2000 baht a day.

Just joke bro,

From Pattaya - Go into a travel agent. Everyone will have the same prices for those flights, so no need to worry about shopping around. Book yourself a ticket from Utapao to Koh Samui... From the airport, go to the Ferri Terminal. Tell the office at the ferri terminal you are going to Koh Phangan. You will dock on the west side of the island. Get a taxi down to Haad Rin beach, there you will find the FULL MOON PARTY....

Accomodations are easy, just float about asking....

BJS

I stayed at Thongsala near the girly bars http://www.phangan.info/index.cfm?action=accommodation.map&idmap=1 most people prefer to stay near the party at Had rin. I have spent a total of 4 weeks on the island, and i prefer staying near the girly bars.

• 2 weeks later...

last year i done it the other way round was in samui then went up to pattaya,flight cost me around £40 one way,stayed in als huts in chaweng,you can get a full moon party trip from als huts,paid 700 baht,picked up by mini bus,taken to pier,you get on a speed boat and job done,you can get the speed boat back hourly anytime up till 10 in the morning.

a piece of advice,would'nt try and get the last boat back as its mayhem,people everywhere trying to get boats from the pier.

if ya need anymore info,message me