IGNORED

Newbie in town

relaxd1

Will be in town for first time on Saturday for a couple of weeks. Can't wait. Any advice welcome.Beer Bars, Go-Go's, Restaurants, etc.

Depends what sort of info you want.

For a newbie, I would suggest Soi's 7 and 8 for beer bars (and a couple of gogo bars as well). There are loads of gorgeous girls on both Soi's. A couple of my favourites are Aussie Bar on Soi 7 and Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

I don't do many gogo's but the are many on and around Walking St. The girls are more expensive and IMO in some cases no better than bar girls.

Also, I think you need to go to Soi 6 after you've been there a few days. By then you will have got used to how everything works.

Have a look around the different threads on here and you will pick up masses of info.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Depends what sort of info you want.

For a newbie, I would suggest Soi's 7 and 8 for beer bars (and a couple of gogo bars as well). There are loads of gorgeous girls on both Soi's. A couple of my favourites are Aussie Bar on Soi 7 and Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

I don't do many gogo's but the are many on and around Walking St. The girls are more expensive and IMO in some cases no better than bar girls.

Also, I think you need to go to Soi 6 after you've been there a few days. By then you will have got used to how everything works.

Have a look around the different threads on here and you will pick up masses of info.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Tony

Thanks, Tony.

tried the bars and go-go's down AT SOI 7 & 8. Very easy going and entertaining. Thanks for the info.

Soi Honey is a fun place to unwind and get a massage :)

Great massage with extras from fun loving girls. Thanks for the lead.