Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a hotel near Suk Soi 5 for around 1000 BHT in December/Jan

R-KivE

Can anyone reccomend a clean room with aircon and guest friendly near to Soi 5

gk9qT.png

Can anyone reccomend a clean room with aircon and guest friendly near to Soi 5

Hi i stay at the pattaya carlton hotel 2nd road next to soi 5 650 bhatt a night .It does me safe in room 24 hr coffe shop swimming pool 3min walk to Soi 6 30sec run.Hope it helps you out bud

cheers chris :Deadhorse:

Wriggley Tin 1

in bangkok?

You're right Bangkok ain't Pattaya. Sorry I can't help you. Good luck in your quest. May I ask why Soi 5 ? From Soi 7 - Soi 1 the area is full of dodgy Arab & African scammers & scumbags. If you do a cheap hotel down there, keep your wits about you and your head on a swivel. IMO you should stay, N of 7/1 or on the even side of Suk.wj

Ive only been to BKK once before and stayed on Soi 5 so feel ok around that area. Its close to Gullivers which I enjoy hanging out at and playin some pool. Which Soi you reccomend? close to action and kinda near soi 5?

gk9qT.png

Trywww.agoda.com there are several on there.

Woraburi on Soi 4 (Nana) is great and on agoda well under 1000 a night although thye try to rob you for 1600 a night if you just turn up :( I went there a few weeks ago and they asked 1600. I argues that it was 1000 oj nthe net. They went down to 1300 but wouldnt budge so I went next door ot the internet cafe and booked it for 860 and they lose 20% of that so they got around 700 a night. The girls and managers face was PRICELESS when they say the booking form I had printed off.

Good hotel though for that price.

If you book on Agoda you have to specify a 2nd person - just put in Mrs Smith as the booking on reflects two people not their names. If you do this you get TWO breakfasts included. Its girls freindly so you dont have to do this but if you dont your girl wont get a brekkie.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Nice one fella, Il look into this place.

Thanks

gk9qT.png

SORRY NOT A BLOODY MIND READER

chris

Dude: The forum is 'hotels & Accommodations in BANGKOK'. Not to mention the "Suk" reference. Sukhumvit and Soi 5 in Pattaya ? No need to get agro when it's your fault. Chock Dee: wj

chill chris, its in the bangkok forum. no worries.

gk9qT.png

R-KivE: 1000 is going to be tough down that 'hood'. Maybe try Dynasty, Ibis, or Omni on Soi 4. I think the Dynasty has been 'rerubbished', the Omni has a nice pool and huge rooms, and the Ibis is new. All these will be over you budget, but not bad. If I were you I'd stay at the Darjelling on 18 or so. 1200 or so on www.thaihoteldiscounts.com. Town Lodge is around 1000, but a bit of a walk to Suk. Then there's Khao San. There's a Gullivers down there and the girls and FLs are much hotter. You should be able to bag an OK hotel for 500. You might be able to nail a couple pasty 'white chicks' too. wj

Maxim Inn, World Inn and the Star hotel are on soi 7/1.

The Star is used by short time girls from the Beer Garden and elsewhere but the normal rooms are ok.

The Maxim is at the end of the soi on the left side. It's ok for the price but nothing fancy.

World Inn is about halfway down on the left.

The Star is about 1500 for a bigger room while the Maxim and World are just under 1000.

All have websites with contact email for reservations.