IGNORED

3.5 months in 6 months

kompressaur

I came back from my first trip to Pattaya late october 09. I spent 17 days there. I won a wee bit at the football today and drunkenly booked up to leave on wednesday returning in slightly less than 3 months. will i have to go to the embassy in Hull England to extend my visa before i leave?

thanks

sorry i just got it in October. first thing i did was go to pattaya. blew me away. Came back and i dont like it. I want to go back out. I shouldnt book flights when im full of the beer should i? :(

i was thinkign that maybe i could go to the thai embassy in england, hull before i go (UK national)

sober now. I cant belive that i booked my flight when i was full of the drink last night. I hope that i get to go. I can foresee problems me getting in with a return flight booked slightly less than 3 months after my arrival. Arent you only allowed to stay 3 months in any given 6 month period?

thanks

sober now. I cant belive that i booked my flight when i was full of the drink last night. I hope that i get to go. I can foresee problems me getting in with a return flight booked slightly less than 3 months after my arrival. Arent you only allowed to stay 3 months in any given 6 month period?

thanks

The 3 months in 6 is an old policy that they have gotten rid of. You meantioned Hull. If I was you I would be talking to them about getting a non-immigrant type-O visa or a double entry tourist visa. While you have the chance do it properly now. If you decide to wing it the easy options will not be avalable to you.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I came back from my first trip to Pattaya late october 09. I spent 17 days there. I won a wee bit at the football today and drunkenly booked up to leave on wednesday returning in slightly less than 3 months. will i have to go to the embassy in Hull England to extend my visa before i leave?

thanks

you should be good. you only stayed 17 days.