IGNORED

flights from bangkok

my_name_mark_u_like_me

i have been searching many websites looking for flights from bangkok to lhr and other english citys the cheapest i got was 42,000 baht return!!and this was for february, that is crazy! why are the prices from bkk so exspensive? when you can get a flight from the u.k for around £400.

does anybody know any good sites to book flights from bkk?

Edited by my_name_mark_u_like_me

Sounds v expensive. I've just booked my flight for Jan and return in Feb. £390 retur with Etihad LHR-BKK via UAE

we all know it is the internet age but I would still check in the Bangkok Post, I think you can still get good deals from some of the agents advertising on there but you might have to connect in Taipei, Amsterdam, etc but worth a shot

I belive Thailand has lost the plot with the prices of the flights.

Years back they were 100/200 £££ cheaper when booked in Thailand but now hundreds of pounds more expensive.

We are having great offers in the UK at this time due to the economic problems & credit crunch.

May be as there are so many falangs living there they can sting them when there flight starts in Thailand.

Any way do not ask me about Thai logic as they have none IMO.

Jet airways has some good prices from London return in Jan & Feb 2010.

I belive Thailand has lost the plot with the prices of the flights.

Years back they were 100/200 £££ cheaper when booked in Thailand but now hundreds of pounds more expensive.

We are having great offers in the UK at this time due to the economic problems & credit crunch.

May be as there are so many falangs living there they can sting them when there flight starts in Thailand.

Any way do not ask me about Thai logic as they have none IMO.

Jet airways has some good prices from London return in Jan & Feb 2010.

it is airline pricing logic, not Thai logic.

it is airline pricing logic, not Thai logic.

Well look at Thai's prices from London & compare them to the prices when flying out of Bangkok & it is a airline but Thai. LOL.

So just what is the answer Mike ??????

Chawla Travel

Patpong 1

(Left side heading towards Surawongse)

Tel: 02-237-0990/02-233-7529/02-233-7469/02-233-7605/02-233-7468/02-634-0753

http://www.chawlatravel.com

e-mail: [email protected]

Consistently given me the best deals (admittedly for biz class) for BKK-LHR-BKK for around ten years. The web-site is clunky: better to call in person or send an e-mail.

(No financial interest)