IGNORED

KTK Pattaya royal residence

jbull

KTK Residence seems to have got it act together and is popular. This month has moved into the Top 10 most booked by members on Agoda.

The must have!  But you cant book more than 30 days with Agoda and cant take advantage of KTK monthly rate!  They are so busy that they cant reply to 2 web contact emails and 2 personal emails in the last 48 hours.  Good luck to them, supply and demand!  I think they are a great deal for their monthly rent and hope I can get on board...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got a reply...

Dear Sir.

All rooms are fully booked from October to March 2014.

We hope to service you the next time.

Best regards.

Ms.Tarinee

It is often worth checking out the "most booked hotels by members" thread below which I try to update monthly.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a reply...

Dear Sir.

All rooms are fully booked from October to March 2014.

We hope to service you the next time.

Best regards.

Ms.Tarinee

That's a shame mate

I'm at KTK at the moment and have to say ,I'm very impressed I would highly reccomend this place

I can't hear any noise round here and the staff have been lovely

The room is brilliant with a huge balcony and two bathrooms!

The only downside is once you get a girl in here they like it so much they don't want to leave!!!

That's a shame mate

I'm at KTK at the moment and have to say ,I'm very impressed I would highly reccomend this place

I can't hear any noise round here and the staff have been lovely

The room is brilliant with a huge balcony and two bathrooms!

The only downside is once you get a girl in here they like it so much they don't want to leave!!!

You poor sole!

Cheers mate thanks for the feed back....

Whats the pool and sauna like?

You poor sole!

Cheers mate thanks for the feed back....

Whats the pool and sauna like?

I'm not really a pool guy mate and only walk past it on the way out of the hotel

But it does look a bit shaded but seems to be plenty of space to chill out at

Sauna haven't tried yet ,dunno if they even have one! But will ask and then try it one morning and then get back to you

• 5 months later...

KTK looks like a real nice place, at least their pics on web site.  I'm only going to be in town for three weeks, but paying the monthly rate of 19,000 still works out to an affordable per day cost.  Anyone stayed here recently?  Also, I usually stay around LK Metro and wanted to try another area?  THanks.

KTK looks like a real nice place, at least their pics on web site.  I'm only going to be in town for three weeks, but paying the monthly rate of 19,000 still works out to an affordable per day cost.  Anyone stayed here recently?  Also, I usually stay around LK Metro and wanted to try another area?  THanks.

Be careful of KTK right now.

Fantastic place, and good value for money in my opinion

But there are a couple of high rise buildings going up next door right now, so I assume there is lots of construction noise……can anyone on the ground confirm?

I was thinking of trying it out myself when my current apartment contract runs out in a couple of months

Watch out for the Thai/Chinese Manageress! She can be very ignorant but also vicious :MonkeyFight:

Although this was written 5 years ago I must comment.This lady is the owner.Not there much now.Could never do enough for me on all my stays and instructed her staff to do the same,as I have a slight handicap.As you go around Pattaya/Naklua you will see the red gold shops she owns the lot.

Anyone stayed here recently?

Be careful of KTK right now.

Fantastic place, and good value for money in my opinion

But there are a couple of high rise buildings going up next door right now, so I assume there is lots of construction noise……can anyone on the ground confirm?

Ask and ye shall receive.   :WinkGrin1:

Am typing this from KTK, checked in a couple of days ago.

Quality of the room is good (staying in a Grand Studio), nice on the inside and good value so far like Kevin says; except I have had Maintenance in twice to unstop the toilet. Unsure if it is just my room or a problem with the building plumbing, but after flushing the water takes a long time to drain, even when the bowl is 'empty'. So it has left unwanted residue.  :P  Also the internet is not great, I was under the impression from the website that the offered both wired (plug in ethernet) and wireless access, but the ethernet plug in room is not active. The wireless access point is right outside my room so the packet drops and long ping/latency times are likely the result of a cheap connection (they're advertising 256k up/512k down though, which should be okay for being here). If you're on holiday and relaxing I suppose the intermittent internet problems aren't a deal-breaker but it would be unacceptable for anyone needing to work from here (skypeing, upload/downloading projects, etc). FYI room access is a regular room key and an attached electronic card to access the stairs/elevator after hours, not a room-card like a more upscale hotel (which is easier to carry around town).

Kevin is correct, that there is now construction going on. The sound isn't too bad (not keeping me up in the mornings yet), though they were still working when I left last night after 1900 and I think this morning they started 0800-0900ish. When I booked the KTK, I checked on Google Satellite maps and Google Street View which showed that the beach-facing  side had an unobstructed sea view. Then I arrive and find out that since the last time Google updated their Pattaya data, the empty lot has turned into a new condo construction project that is blocking most of the view now.  :(

Attached are photos taken this afternoon (from the sixth floor) to see the construction and current view:

West toward Beach Road

dZ9kvJy.jpg

Southwest toward Central World

cYSdFV5.jpg

Northwest toward Soi Six, 555. (@Mind hotel in foreground)

sciPmjv.jpg

I stayed here for a month from mid Jan.   I loved the rooms, and thought it was a very nice place indeed.

I too had problems with the toilet continually blocking. However, my major gripe was with the reception staff.  They are just plane rude and unpleasant.  Never a hello, sawasdee ka, anything whatsoever,  when u approach the desk it's heads down all around. 

I have never know a hotel in the world, let alone Thailand where the reception staff behave like this. Looking a trip advisor, it wasn't just me,  its a recurring theme. 

You have your room cleaned twice a week, ask for an extra clean and they look at you like u asked to take a sh1t on them.

I stayed here for a month last year from June until July and the reception staff were great as too were the cleaning staff.  It's amazing when you hear stories to the contrary but i was treated great at all times. I had no problems with the toilet or internet. I enjoyed my stay so much I have booked up for a month again in June. 

Quality of the room is good (staying in a Grand Studio), nice on the inside and good value so far like Kevin says; except I have had Maintenance in twice to unstop the toilet. Unsure if it is just my room or a problem with the building plumbing, but after flushing the water takes a long time to drain, even when the bowl is 'empty'. So it has left unwanted residue.   :P

Update: KTK had plumbers in today working on my floor and the one above. In my room, they detached the toilet from the floor and cleared out the pipe, they showed me some plastic items that had been clogging the pipes such as a razorblade holder and some other stuff which should never have been flushed down a drain. Toilet flushing hab much power now 555.   :Dance1:    

• 3 months later...

OK, sea view has quite disappear for a lot of rooms... Sun to perhaps... Grand studio loose most of their interest.

If someone can tell me if in the buidling that is in front of the car park there is always a dog den barking ? As annoying (even more ?) that building sites last year...

Archived