Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heathrow to Bangkok £437

daveboro

Been phoning round for a flight at the start of December.... 12th December for 14 days to Bangkok.... £437 all in including tax`s, dirrect.... with Eva airways...

Never used them beofre... how do people rate them... and also the flight price i have been quoted...

thats an excellent price for xmas i booked with eva for 17th-6th and payed £960 but because your not there for the new year is why you got quoted that price.if i was you i would take it and eva is direct to no stopping off in shitty airports,i also hear eva are an excellent airline.

that wont hang around at that price! book it!

I've flown EVA twice before and hopefully will be doing so next week. Highly recommended for the price. Much better than stopping over.

GOOD PRICE NICE AIRLINE.DONT NO IF THEY DO ON LINE BOOKING NOW, IF THEY DONT ASK FOR A SEAT AT THE BACK OTHER WISE THEY JUST FILL UP THE FRONT AND WORK BACK IF YOU DONT ASK, AND THEY DONT LET YOU MOVE ABOUT

Been phoning round for a flight at the start of December.... 12th December for 14 days to Bangkok.... £437 all in including tax`s, dirrect.... with Eva airways...

Never used them beofre... how do people rate them... and also the flight price i have been quoted...

take it mate. eva are brilliant and its hard enough getting a flight at the moment for that price that isnt direct. if i was you i would not be waiting around. i fly out next week and booked my flight last week. i thought i did really well to get a flight for 415 pounds with gulf air but that is not direct... book it no questions...

Book it quick, good direct airline, good entertainment, good service, just be aware they have been known to be strict on the baggage allowance. 20kg. anything over that including sports equipment is chargeable, at a rate of £30 per kilo, each way.

This is price on Travel Supermarket for EVA.

Flight & Price Summary

Website

From [LHR] London - Heathrow

To [bKK] Bangkok

Departing Sat 12 Dec 09 21:20

Returning Sat 26 Dec 09 13:10

Price pp £719.08

Tax pp £154.02

Sub total £873.10

Overall total for the no. of travellers £873.10

Avg price per person £873.10

All taxes are included in this price

If you have been quoted £437, just book it

Davebro

That is a good price. EVA are a very good airline. I flew with them last year, and didn't have any problems. The Taiwanese trolley dollys are very sweet.

Cheers

Tony