IGNORED

Flights from Brisbane

thaibutch

Hi guys,

What's the best flight price form Australia, preferably Brisbane to Bangkok in April ? I'm in the UK, but wishing to pay for my cousin to join us in LOS in April. I know what websites to look at in the UK for my flights, but haven't a clue for fligts from Australia, can you guys help me please ?

Thai air has the most direct route from brisbane , asia air x fly,s from the gold coast but have to do a stop over in kuala lumpur you can get some very cheap flights with them when they have a special but it is a budget airline pay for everything , personaly myslef i like to fly thai air or you can look at singapore air with a stop over in singapore

V-Australia (part of Virgin) start flights Brisbane - Phuket direct at the end of November this year and you can get fares for under AUD800 return. Thai is charging about AUD1200. The flight gets in around 3pm and you can get a Phuket-BKK flight pretty cheaply. Maybe once they start the service Thai's rates may drop??? Hope you guys have a ball

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg