IGNORED

Going Slightly Mad

nightshift

Yesterday I had sex with 7 women. The oldest girl was 20, the youngest 18. All were very pretty, polite, small and submissive. How can you ever grow tired of seeing a small brown body, in a tight white shirt and a sexy short skirt?

I woke up this morning alone. My choice, my life, my rules. 33 trips in 10 years. The girls play their game and I play mine. The trick, if trick it is, is to make sure that she is always playing your game and you don't get to be a player in her's.

Wash, shower, walk, food. 2.00pm. Soi 6. Back once again.

Her hair is wet. Just showered from her last trick. Small brown body, perfect white teeth flash a radiant smile. I look at the gold on her neck and wrist, maybe 2 baht. She must be really good for that.

Sit inside, cool fresh air. Lights go dim, drink drink, chink, chon, the deal is done. The second finger of my left hand is extended towards the ceiling. Pointing to heaven.

That's all it takes.

She walks the steps 3 paces ahead of me, so i can just glimpse her panties underneath her skirt.

How can you ever grow tired of seeing little brown bottoms being washed in the shower?

She's on top. I'm thinking of someone else, the next one.

She doesn't rush, when the deed is done. She puts on the TV and we listen to the love songs she likes. We kiss and embrace.

She wants to lie here with me for a while. She is as close to perfection that any man could get.

I stand up, and shower again, leaving her naked, hummimg to the James Morrison song. The water is warm, but I don't feel it wash over me.

It's round about now that I know.

I'm going slightly mad.

You are correct, you cant really grow tired of the scenario you write of.

Thats why we all continue to return to Thailand.

:GoldenSmile1:

Yesterday I had sex with 7 women. The oldest girl was 20, the youngest 18. All were very pretty, polite, small and submissive. How can you ever grow tired of seeing a small brown body, in a tight white shirt and a sexy short skirt?

I woke up this morning alone. My choice, my life, my rules. 33 trips in 10 years. The girls play their game and I play mine. The trick, if trick it is, is to make sure that she is always playing your game and you don't get to be a player in her's.

Wash, shower, walk, food. 2.00pm. Soi 6. Back once again.

Her hair is wet. Just showered from her last trick. Small brown body, perfect white teeth flash a radiant smile. I look at the gold on her neck and wrist, maybe 2 baht. She must be really good for that.

Sit inside, cool fresh air. Lights go dim, drink drink, chink, chon, the deal is done. The second finger of my left hand is extended towards the ceiling. Pointing to heaven.

That's all it takes.

She walks the steps 3 paces ahead of me, so i can just glimpse her panties underneath her skirt.

How can you ever grow tired of seeing little brown bottoms being washed in the shower?

She's on top. I'm thinking of someone else, the next one.

She doesn't rush, when the deed is done. She puts on the TV and we listen to the love songs she likes. We kiss and embrace.

She wants to lie here with me for a while. She is as close to perfection that any man could get.

I stand up, and shower again, leaving her naked, hummimg to the James Morrison song. The water is warm, but I don't feel it wash over me.

It's round about now that I know.

I'm going slightly mad.

Just the 7..??????...jeez, you LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!lololol nice one mate!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

You had sex with seven women? was that seven in the morning and seven again in the afternoon or just seven all day? :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by expat22

Sounds like you were really bored, so you lived it up a bit. What were there names? If you can remember, your not going mad. Don't worry. Did you quit drinking or something.