Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bevy on Thai Airways?

clintboon

I fly Thai airways on wed for first time, just wondering if you get free alcohol on the plane just like Emirates?

Flew Thai Air first time, the last time I went (Jun 09). The planes are real aging jumbos - crap. The hospitality is very good though, very accommodating. Flying again with them in 5 weeks time!

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

i rate thai airways no 1 for food and drink.

i rate thai airways no 1 for food and drink.

Thats good to hear, what is the flight time from Heathrow? About 12hours? I have always had a stop, first direct, just hoping i can get a sleep but i very much doubt it! Never manage to sleep on planes.

The planes are indeed ageing at an alarming rate, but never had probs getting a drink just smile and wait then smile some more. Have a great time

When they come round with tea/coffee just ask 'any chance of a beer?' A few minutes later she'll come back with a stubby tin of Heinekin! Worked for me, anyway I've heard that caffeine stuff is bad for you.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Years ago they used to stop over in Delhi on the way to Bangkok from London. On my first flight with them back then it seemed to me that they were actually trying to get all the passengers drunk! The drinks never seemed to stop.

For years now I get the feeling that they want to keep the alcohol consumption to a minimum (at least in economy class). The beer is usually hidden away so that you have to ask although the wine is offered a couple of times during the meal. If you keep your eyes open you might even notice one of the cabin crew offering an after dinner glass of cognac but they do walk past very quickly.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel