IGNORED

P72

robertpatrick2003

Here ya go:

Hedonist

main.gif

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

How are the rooms? What are the rates like? How about the noise level?

Retired

Thanks Hedonist.

Believe it "0or not" I was searching the web and couldnt find it.

Rooms rate are reasonable - think I paid 800b last Dec.

Room are very clean.

As I am usually pissed on an evening and finish the night off at WS it is ideal for me :GoldenSmile1:

Last trip I got a room at the end of the hall, right above WS.

It was relatively clean, but the room was internally partitioned by sliding glass doors that wouldn't close all the way so you couldn't lock them.

This was especially concerning since the exterior window led to the fire escape, and that also couldn't be closed all the way & locked.

It made for a convenient ST room, but I didn't stay there full time.

P-72-bar.jpg

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

• 2 years later...

see nit, right across the street from the frog bar. I like the frog because of some of the dancers. But there drinks can add up fast

I stayed there yet again in December for 2 weeks.

Absolutely 1st class.

Will be back again this December.

Email don`t work as they "don`t read them! lol

But had plenty of rooms in December at peak tim.

• 4 years later...

I like staying at P72 when I stay on Walking Street. It's cheap, comfortable, and convienant. However the noise at night does tend to be a little bit much and there is a bird that lives nearby on the soi that squawks in the early morning hours. Other than that it's a class A joint to me. There is a laundry a few doors down that does decent job of cleaning your clothes and all of Walking Street just outside your door. 

• 1 month later...

I like staying at P72 when I stay on walking street. It's cheap, comfortable, and convienant. However the noise at night does tend to be a little bit much and there is a bird that lives nearby on the soi that squawks in the early morning hours. Other than that it's a class A joint to me. There is a laundry a few doors down that does decent job of cleaning your clothes and all of walking street just outside your door. 

Take a look at White Rose 2 inside the soi to 2nd Rd.

Cheap clean and no  noise to hear.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived