Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any Bars/Girls indecent places?

gspotman

Thanks, sounds good but are there any bars, girls, ??? and dollars $200 for a bike for the day, maybe 200 baht?

:ThankGod1::P

Gspotman

KO Lan. Yeah $200 BAHT for the bike rental. I went there with a girl - she seemed to like this a lot - so if you find a girl you like a trip with her here is very good. I will definitely do this again.

It's a small island so you probably wouldn't stay here long. As for girls, there seemed to be plenty running around - and a few bars & restaurants - so you would definitely get one - BUT the range would be a little limited. I would pack one before coming over. By the way its a quick boat ride - its easy to just spend a day here.

If you want more of an island getaway experience - try Ko Samet - it has a fair few beaches and some are in the really nice category - it's a bit further way though - few hours by road then a ferry.

I think Pattaya rules for girls - but it is very difficult to find the beach at all attractive.

Edited by sxaz

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

How do you get to Ko Lan? Wheres the ferryman?

From Bali Hai Pier at the Jomtien end of Walking Street with a cost of 20 baht each way, sail time about 40 minutes.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

GET THE FERRY FROM THE PIER END OF Walking Street IF THERES A FEW OF YOU HIRE A SPEEDBOAT SOME GREAT BEACHES THERE TAKE A GIRL ALSO ENJOY

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->