IGNORED

few pictures from last trip

coolguys

well....what can i say ...!

hope u took some more interesting pictures because these r far to be captivating.

Thank's anyway.

My camera went walkabout on my last trip and I was seriously thinking of lashing out on a new one until I saw this portfolio. I realise now I would be wasting my time and money, as I don't have your creative eye and vision. You have covered everything from the abstract to the landscape to the price-list, setting new standards in the PA photography catalogue. Really well done and I look forward to when you show your 'people' portfolio.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

just few pictures from my last trip

GOT ANY PICTURES OF BAHT BUSES NUMBER PLATES ,OR ANYTHING ELSE INTERESTING :P

awesome!!! nice pair in the first pic :P

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

My camera went walkabout on my last trip and I was seriously thinking of lashing out on a new one until I saw this portfolio. I realise now I would be wasting my time and money, as I don't have your creative eye and vision. You have covered everything from the abstract to the landscape to the price-list, setting new standards in the PA photography catalogue. Really well done and I look forward to when you show your 'people' portfolio.

:Chokdee:

Pretty much what I was thinking TBH….

Now sometimes I think being an IT fuckwit who really can’t be arsed learning how to add photo’s to forums is serious disadvantage, however I am beginning to think that for some it would be a serious advantage.

Wow what can one say,these pictures are,are ,um where was it you went?

well well....here`s a guy who will probably think twice about posting anything after these negative comments.

dont worry my next visit is on next month so pictures will be some thing different

Why? Why did you take them and why did you post them?

Jack

A few pictures from living here.

Jack

PC230013.JPG

PC310001.jpg

PC310002.jpg

hahaha

Sure you must have been drunk in charge of a camera all right.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

on my next trip specialy for you i will make it

dont worry my next visit is on next month so pictures will be some thing different

You going to take the plunge and leave your hotel room next time?

:D

Edited by Big Yuley

nice legs on that girl,awesome butt

just love then small tight thai ass

spot on pic