IGNORED

Good News! Accor Group Super Sale

luv.you.long.time

I've just received an email from the Accor group saying their Asian sale starts tomorrow and the room must be booked between 27-29 October.

Its doesn't say when the dates-of-stay will be, but I'll update tomorrow when I have a look.

It is saying that Thailand hotels will be 1700 baht.

This years deal was 1330 baht which was amazing. 1700 baht is still good, considering most of their room are around 2800-3500 baht.

Fingers crossed my holiday dates will be included :D

This is the link

do you have a link?

Oops ! :D

Here is the link here

I stayed at the Sukhumvit Grand (formerly Sofitel) Soi 6, Suk Rd, BKK and was upgraded to their platinum rooms for free on arrival. This would normally cost 300 baht per night more. The difference in room is huge, so even if an upgrade isn't given, I would pay the extra. It was one of the hotels I enjoyed staying at the most. Thats what Im going for tomorrow if its available on my dates.

Oops ! :Bow2:

Here is the link here

I stayed at the Sukhumvit Grand (formerly Sofitel) Soi 6, Suk Rd, BKK and was upgraded to their platinum rooms for free on arrival. This would normally cost 300 baht per night more. The difference in room is huge, so even if an upgrade isn't given, I would pay the extra. It was one of the hotels I enjoyed staying at the most. Thats what Im going for tomorrow if its available on my dates.

Just got the Grand Mercure Asok for February 1700bht a night :Chokdee:

Just got the Grand Mercure Asok for February 1700bht a night :Chokdee:

I can,t ever remember seeing this hotel, i used to use the Honey on soi 19 is it fairly new?

I checked it out and it ain't 1/2 as good as the deal this Summer IMO. It's getting panned on some travel websites too. kdogg, is that the Asoke Residence ? That would be a hell of a deal. It goes for 90 - $100 usually. I'll answer my own question. You don't get the real price until you punch in your Loyalty Club #. Maybe this sale is all right after all. $51 all in, for the Asoke Residence - such a deal ! wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Thanks for the tip, booked the Grand Sukhumvit for the last day of my next trip, 2000 baht (tax incl)

Hope they don't want to charge me for the breakfast though as I don't plan to take that (650 baht/person)

I checked it out and it ain't 1/2 as good as the deal this Summer IMO. It's getting panned on some travel websites too. kdogg, is that the Asoke Residence ? That would be a hell of a deal. It goes for 90 - $100 usually. I'll answer my own question. You don't get the real price until you punch in your Loyalty Club #. Maybe this sale is all right after all. $51 all in, for the Asoke Residence - such a deal ! wj

Not sure what you mean, when I first went to the link by Luvyoulongtime and put in my dates it was 3200 or something around there, but once I clicked on the confirm hotel it showed 1700. I had to pay taxes too and it worked out to 8000 for 4 nights.

I do not have a loyalty card number.

Edited by kdogg

Not sure what you mean, when I first went to the link by Luvyoulongtime and put in my dates it was 3200 or something around there, but once I clicked on the confirm hotel it showed 1700. I had to pay taxes too and it worked out to 8000 for 4 nights.

kdogg: Thanks, I got it all wrong. I didn't confirm the 1st time. I thought my A-Club membership got me the rate. Now I've gotta get a flight. wj

I got the same deal. It sounds like you checked the rates JUST before they switched on the Super Sale rates, then when you clicked to confirm, you were shown the sale rates.

Im the same. Im in for 4 nights in Feb/March at 1700 plus tax for 8000 baht.

I just about had a feckin heart attack when I printed out my invoice as it listed 650 baht per person for breakfast (but then I realised it was confirming I hadn't selected it !!) Phew!!! :Chokdee:

I agree with Wackyjacky, April 09 deal of 1330 baht was far more appealing, but 2000 per night is still a steal for this hotel.

Thanks LULT for the tip.

I've just booked 4 days in Jan at the Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke (formally Sofitel) for 8000 bht inc taxes also.

:P

Same price on hotels.com as well. SG, Asoke Residence, and Pullman for $51. It'll be interesting to see if it's there tomorrow after the sale's over. IMO Global Recession + H1N1 = get whatever the fuck you can ! wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Same price on hotels.com as well. SG, Asoke Residence, and Pullman for $51. It'll be interesting to see if it's there tomorrow after the sale's over. IMO Global Recession + H1N1 = get whatever the fuck you can ! wj

Sale's over on Accor and hotel Club. Rates disappeared 10 mins ago as I was booking flight. I can't figure out what'll be happening with this damn flu and I couldn't pull the trigger. I guess I'll wait 'er out and see what happens. wj

Prices are still out there on certain nites. Check everywhere - hotels Combined, Orbitz, Agoda, etc.'cause the prices are bouncing up and down. In Jan, I booked the SG for 2 nites at $60 per. 3rd would have been $118. So I moved to the Asoke Residence for $50. I could only book 1 nite as the next was $115, but I was just looking at it and it was $59. The Accor mainframes must be spewing sparks and smoke. Wait an hour and it can all change. wj

Edited by wackyjacky