IGNORED

Sharing a cab Suvarnabhumi - Pattaya

Zieke Reiger

Hi guys, anybody here arriving in Bangkok on the 3rd of december (ERROR IN THE TOPIC TITLE, please change mods) and going straight to Pattaya? I'm arriving with EVA out of Amsterdam 5.20 am. First time I've arrived alone (5th trip) and planning to take a bus to cut costs (on a bit of a budget this time round due to various reasons), but I'd be happy to share a cab to pattaya with one or two guys. Let me know if you are on that flight and going straight to Pattaya.

Edited by Zieke Reiger

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

If you're on a tight budget, Bell Travel offers shuttle service between Pattaya and Suwarnabhumi several times daily (every 2 hours I think?). The price is 200 THB, and that includes pickup and dropoff at your hotel or home. When you arrive at the airport, they are located across from the Tourist police. Their Pattaya number is 038 370 055

Thanks Mike, was aware of their service, but their first bus is at 8am, which is quite a long wait for a 5.20 arrival...

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg