IGNORED

Visa advice please

properperson

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this subject has been covered before....

I'm due to arrive in Thailand in the next couple of weeks. I have a 12month Non Im "O" type multi entry visa...

My impression was that i could stay for 12 months - i have a return ticket booked, but someone has told me that i have to leave Thailand every 90 days and do a border run ??

is this correct ? if so, cannot i show the imigration people that i have enough funds to last me 12 months and that i have a return ticket, so i can hve a 12 month stay ?

Apreciate your advice....

A border run is required every 90 days.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this subject has been covered before....

I'm due to arrive in Thailand in the next couple of weeks. I have a 12month Non Im "O" type multi entry visa...

My impression was that i could stay for 12 months - i have a return ticket booked, but someone has told me that i have to leave Thailand every 90 days and do a border run ??

is this correct ? if so, cannot i show the imigration people that i have enough funds to last me 12 months and that i have a return ticket, so i can hve a 12 month stay ?

Apreciate your advice....

I have a Non Im O Visa as well. Despite your Non Immigration O-type visa you have to do the visa run every 3 month to extend it for another

3 month (90 days) but thats no problem. You just go to a travel agency show your passport with the visa in it and they will know what to

do. If you stay in the Pattaya area it's the fastest to travel to the Cambodian border. It will take about 6 hrs. to go there and come back to

Pattaya. The costs vary from 2000 - 2500 baht everything included. For the visa run you have to bring your passport, a copy of your passport

and two pictures of you. Thats all. The staff of the travel agency will pick you up in the morning and takes care of everything.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

The journey to Cambodia is a bit ropey!! I tried to doze off in the mini-bus but the driver must have aimed for every pothole in the road!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->