IGNORED

Viza To Uk

dirtyden

Hi Guys

This goes out to the many BM's who know more than me about viza's to the uk, i want to take the thai wife to the uk next year.

It will be over two years in which we will be married by then, what type of Viza do i need??

We are only staying for 4 weeks in total, will it be a tourist one, a family one or something different??

Any advise please gents?

Best Regards

Paul

g/f just got her third tourist visa for uk

like blade fire says reason to return is a biggy

what i supply is letter of introduction stating that i will be responsible for alll expences incured during the trip

letter from company detailing years worked,position and salary

3 months bank statements

copies of her bank statements

deads for any lands owned (thai side )

copies of emails and phone records

might be a bit over the top but have never been knocked back

If you are married she would be entitled to a residency visa which could be used to come in and out of the UK for two years.

But if ur only planning on visiting the uk for a couple of weeks then the visitor visa is best as its much cheaper..

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for your quick replys, happy days, will get the info sorted asap, far better than going via a company

Best Regards to you all

Paul

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for your quick replys, happy days, will get the info sorted asap, far better than going via a company

Best Regards to you all

Paul

Hi Paul.

Your wife will require a Family Visitor Visa. Visit the VFS website at www.vfs-uk-th.com for all the information you will require, i:e visa form, doc requirements list, visa fee etc.

If you reside in Thailand, own or rent a property, have your own business or documented income, and can show a subsisting relationship (i:e you are married so this should not be a problem) then your wife should not have a problem obtaining her visitor visa. You will need to show that you can maintain and accommodate yourself and your wife for he duration of the visit. If you staying with your parents or friends, they should provide a letter of invite, inviting you and your wife (by name) to be guests in their home for the duration of the visit.

Write a sponsor letter stating when you want to travel, for how long you intend to stay in the UK, and the reason for the visit. Detail your relationship and marriage. State you financial status and accommodation status (both in Thailand and the UK). Your document support pack should contain the following (as an example):

1. Copy of applicants passport detail page

2. Copy of ID Card / family paper / birth certificate

3. Any childrens birth certificates

4. Any land or property deeds in wifes name

5. Wifes bank book if she has one

6. Copy of your passport

7. Marriage certificates

8. Personal photographs

9. Financial evidence

10. Accommodation evidence (Thailand)

11. Accommodation evidence (UK) or letter of invite

12. If you or your wife is employed, evidence of said employment.

13 Flight reservation

14 Any other documents that you feel will help your application

I cant think of anything else off hand. Best of luck.

Hi,

Its a family visit visa as advised if you require professional help feel free to pm me.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059