IGNORED

URGENT - need to find ISDN direct dial video facilities

Hybrid

Hi Guys.

i need to find a venue / facilities for a ISDN direct dial video conference link from pattaya to the UK urgently.

to cut a long story very short. i have custody of my 10 year old english son who has been living here with me in LOS.

he went back to the UK for a pre-arranged visit to his mother who has 'snatched' him now.

it matter is in the UK courts next month.

the court wants a direct video link to me/witness's here in thailand for myself and other to give evidence.

this has to be ISDN direct dial. UK courts it seems do not have or use internet conferencing for court cases and it has to be a ISDN direct dial line.

i had hoped to be able to use facilities at the CAT office however the court times are 10am - 6pm UK time which with the 6 hour time difference rules that out.

a few of the hotels I've found on Google claim to have ISDN video conferencing facilities for meeting .. however I've been to see them and its gets past a joke when they ask me to spell ISDN ...

any help from anyone would be much appreciated

That is fairly antiquated technology these days. PolyCom was the largest provider of the equipment. Perhaps you could contact then and work through their Asia Pacific distributor to locate a service.

http://www.polycom.com/products/index.html

Polycom Asia Pacific Pte Ltd

8 Shenton Way #11-01

Singapore 068811

Tel: +65 63899200

Tollfree: +IDD access 800-2-7659266

Bangkok

Level 29, The Offices at Centralworld

999/9 Rama 1 Road

Bangkok 10330 Thailand

Tel: + 66 2 207 2561

Tollfree: +IDD access 800-2-7659266

Edited by lostagain

Cost based on a 384kbps connection. The slower the speed the cost is reduced (256kbs - $700.00 p/hr, 128kbps - $520.00 p/hr)

Sunshine hotel And Residences Pattaya

0 star hotel

217/1 Moo 10, Soi.8, Beach Rd., Pattaya

Pattaya 20260, Thailand

hotel telephone: 66 3841 4174

Might be cheaper to fly over :)

EDIT: You could throw some baht at CAT and see if they will let you spend the night... Just an idea... Ill bring the coffee.. you bring the cookies :)

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB