Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Beaches in the World

kapilmark

lanikai beach in kailua, oahu hawaii.. it is the best beach in the world..

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808

The beach on the west end of island of Aruba. Best beach in the world!!

I've always been partial to Makena Beach, Wailea Maui, Hawaii. Best beach in the world.

Ha'ena State Park Beach on Kauai. It's at the end of the road past Princeville, Hanalei, and at the beginning of the Kalalao Trail on the Na Pali coast. Big assed waves on one side and a protected reef on the other, and huge mountains behind. Waterfalls everywhere. 2nd Red Sands Beach Hana, Maui. Close to the 7 Sacred Pools. Awesome body surfing on both sides of a rock ledge which keeps you from getting sucked out to Japan. Big red cliffs behind. I've been all over and the most awesome beaches I've seen are on Hawaii still. I'm kinda shocked at this, frankley. wj

http://trifter.com/practical-travel/top-10-best-beaches-in-the-world/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2007/feb/16/beach.top10

Some of my favorite beaches:

Ipenema Beach Rio, Brazil

St tropez, France

The nude beach on Maui

Gray Whale Cove, California

Cannes, France

Kailua, as previously mentioned, needed a place to dry out after a megarita at Cisco's Cantina

Pattaya Beach just doesn't make the list :ShitHappens1:

Retired

i havent seen a beach in asia that compares to australian beaches.

the need to learn a thing or 2 about beach cleanliness before they can even consider there beaches anyway near the best in the world.

heres a small sample of the thousands miles of coasline beach's we have on offer.

au_coast_whitsundays_sail.jpg

the%20whitsundays.jpg

region-whitsundays-002.jpg

Whitehaven_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

Nice one nightlyf... nice one indeed. If you don't mind - where are these beaches? I'm going to be in Aus early next year and would love some quality beach time!!!