IGNORED

Second Hand baby items

pregnant1

Hi,

I am new to Pattaya and seven months pregnant. I was wondering if there are any second hand shops for baby gear or websites, and if there are any mother/child groups etc? Or pre-natal classes in English? thanks

Hi,

I am new to Pattaya and seven months pregnant. I was wondering if there are any second hand shops for baby gear or websites, and if there are any mother/child groups etc? Or pre-natal classes in English? thanks

Hi sorry I dont know of any second shops- we have a 7 month boy - we bought everything from scratch - saying that I was at the Collinbourne auction last week and they had a babychai for the car - not quiet what your after but might be of use.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

Regarding mother groups I came across this it may be of interest to you:

BAMBI Pattaya Inaugural Coffee Morning,

BAMBI (Bangkok Mothers and Babies International) is proud to announce BAMBI’s inaugural Pattaya Playgroup Coffee Morning at the Holiday Inn Pattaya (1 Beach Road, Pattaya) on October 26, 2009 at 10am. BAMBI is a mother-led organization that provides information, support and companionship for pregnant woman, parents of small babies and children.

If you are living in the Pattaya/Rayong area please come and join us for our first Pattaya Playgroup Coffee Morning. Prospective members can sign up for BAMBI membership that day.

Entrance donation of 150 THB members, 250 THB non-members. Annual membership 800 THB.

For more information, please contact Playgroup Leader,

Tamara Ryan at 080-6086-223 or [email protected].

www.bambiweb.org

Beware the MonoBrow