IGNORED

Things dirt cheap in Thai websites

CyberHippie

I mentioned to my GF that I am after a real nice chair that will keep me comfy when I do work on my PC... The one I want is in that small shop beside the escalator in Carrefour.. its the big leather one... Way too much for me now...

I have also been teaching my GF how to use the PC and Internet

This morning I caught her surfing the web, looking for office chairs... what a sweetheart :)

My GF is locating some real cheap stuff via Thai websites and if any expat has a thai GF, I suggest you get her surfing the net and find "same items" at cheaper prices.

Im sure cars, household items and general stuff would be cheaper on thai sites too...

Im not sure about shipping, if its reliable or not. Has anyone purchased anything online in Thailand and have it shipped?

Cheers

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Quite often the clothing items I see on ebay with Thai addresses are the same price as my local market, or more, with a freight bill of considerable proportions! $45 to ship a hoodie by post, to Oz, is just not on!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Hi BSJ

I actually suggested that expats get their GF's to look through local papers and thai websites for purchase within Thailand.

But yes, I agree with you 100%. Purchasing 1 item internationally will be expensive due to shipping rates.

Your market probably purchases their goods from a wharehouse that makes international purchases by the container load.

As for ebay, well its up to the seller what they charge...

Ive seen ipods for sale for 99 cents... The rest was made up via the shipping... Clever deception :P

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB