IGNORED

Town Lodge Sukhumvit Soi 18 Update

reefdiver

Hi BMs

Has anyone stayed here recently? Want to check out Soi Cowboy for a change as i am usually up the Nana end, considering three nights late Dec 09 then to Pattaya for NYE blinder.

thanks

Not stayed there for a few months but it is a nice little hotel. Location is not great as it is right at the end of the Soi. So long as you like a little walk then you will enjoy. Rooms are good and clean, free WiFi and reasonable rates.

Try the darjelling .only 1350 baht on the same soi 18 but very near to the main road.Staying there on the 14 dec for a few days.seems to have very good reviews alround

Staying in the Town Lodge late November, got a rate of only 900bht per night booking through Thai hotel Discounts. I do like this place, very friendly and I like the walk down the soi. Only 10 mins max to Soi Cowboy.

• 7 months later...

The hotel is nice, and the rooms are good.

I would recommend to book the rooms in internet, so you can save a lot of money.

The room had a tv, dvd player, not sure if there was a safe or not inside the room.. but think there was one.

Downstair was a small bar. The only problem is the distance.. it's at the end of the soi (street) and you have to walk about 5-10 Minutes to sukumvit. But i would go there anytime.

• 2 months later...

I stayed the other week. All the people there were really friendly and the rooms were fine for the price but nothing special. You get free internet and also a free breakfast everyday. I spent one evening just in the bar there when I was a bit shagged out. There were 4 girls who work there and me as the only customer. Had a very pleasant evening drinking and playing pool with them.