IGNORED

Accomadation

Eddy Thai

Folks

I no this topic has been discussed on numerous occasions and in fact is nearly exhausted. However, I

have read through many customer reviews and checked hottel sites and can't make up my mind. In fact i

have an overload of information. Can someone give me advice. I am looking a hotel in the vicinity of Soi 6

or a few streets either way i.e. soi 4, 5 7 or 8 etc. I would like a in room safe, beeding changed regllarly and most importantly an in room safe. Looking something in the region of 900-1600 baht. Does anyone know of any good deals on offer. Many Thanks folks

• 2 weeks later...

Folks

I no this topic has been discussed on numerous occasions and in fact is nearly exhausted...

So you must have read every review then. You'll just have to take a chance like the rest of us. :GoldenSmile1:

Regarding in room safes. Almost all guest houses have them(Queen Vic Soi 6 etc)

Flipper house / lodge (soi 7) are infamous for not having in room safes.

Stop stressing about your hotel & start thinking about who you're going to empty your ball sack into. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace.

P.S. I'm staying at Sabai Inn (soi 2) over xmas. It ticks every box except maybe WI-FI.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Ive always thought the Queen Vic would be my choice IF i ever stayed in that area, but so far I haven't...but I think it meets all your points, and for some reason I think would be the cleanest and safest choice if you want to be right on the "6"

Cheers Alex

If this is your first time , and you have read Soi 6 is the place to be , then unless you want to be no more than 5 minutes walk from Soi 6 there is about 500 hotels all within 5 minute baht bus ride at a cost of 10 baht. Even Soi 2 is only about a 10 minute walk. Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 is my hotel of choice

Pattaya is extremely easy to navigate so anywhere from Soi 1 to Soi 13 is only going to be 5-10 minutes away from Soi 6

Personally Id never stay on Soi 6 as its just to "full on" for a place to stay the action goes virtually all day and night and i like my hotel to be a sanctuary. If I had to stay anywhere on Soi 6 it would be Tropical Berts http://tropicalberts.fatcow.com/rooms.htm

If this is your first time , and you have read Soi 6 is the place to be , then unless you want to be no more than 5 minutes walk from Soi 6 there is about 500 hotels all within 5 minute baht bus ride at a cost of 10 baht. Even Soi 2 is only about a 10 minute walk. Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 is my hotel of choice

Pattaya is extremely easy to navigate so anywhere from Soi 1 to Soi 13 is only going to be 5-10 minutes away from soi 6

Personally Id never stay on Soi 6 as its just to "full on" for a place to stay the action goes virtually all day and night and i like my hotel to be a sanctuary. If I had to stay anywhere on Soi 6 it would be Tropical Berts http://tropicalberts.fatcow.com/rooms.htm

Good call, Good food too. You will need to book somewhere asap, loads of places full....

<!-- isHtml:1 -->