Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Continental Airlines Economy

iluvasians/latins

Recently booked r/t from Houston on Continental for $1250 for Dec 12th-28th. It is direct to Tokyo, then on to Swampy on United Airlines. It arrives at BKK at 11:45pm. "That ought to be interesting".

I could have flown to LA, then booked with China Airlines and maybe saved $50. This route killed me in July.

How is Continental's flight to Tokyo and is it hard to transfer to United Airlines there? "I did get an aisle seat this time!"

Thanks.

Recently booked r/t from Houston on Continental for $1250 for Dec 12th-28th. It is direct to Tokyo, then on to Swampy on United Airlines. It arrives at BKK at 11:45pm. "That ought to be interesting".

Ditto ... except 3-12 December.

We will may pass each other running between planes in Tokyo.

My mistake it will be the 13 when you get to Tokyo ... we pass each other over the Pacific.

Be sure to wave ...

Edited by lostagain

i live i hawaii and china air r/t was 687 us. stop over in taipei for about an hour then off to bkk. a total of 16 hrs w/ lay over. i like china air because the return is like a open ticket you can change the date any time for free.

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808

Ditto ... except 3-12 December.

We will may pass each other running between planes in Tokyo.

My mistake it will be the 13 when you get to Tokyo ... we pass each other over the Pacific.

Be sure to wave ...

If you are a continental onepass member, you can register on there site for travel till december 15th and get double elite miles. your trip would make you an elite silver which will allow you free upgrades on domestic flights.

If you are a continental onepass member, you can register on there site for travel till december 15th and get double elite miles. your trip would make you an elite silver which will allow you free upgrades on domestic flights.

Do you have a URL for that?

I purchased my ticket via their site and used my one pass number.

Funny ...

I spent so many years not racking up enough miles to keep the account active.

This will be my third trip to SEA in the past year.

Got to start keeping score again.

I asked continental about a upgrade. The way they explained it, If you have a discount ticket it is miles plus $500usd each way. If you have a full fare then only miles. So basically to fly business class from USA to BKK r/t it is miles plus $1000 on top of your ticket price...... I did fly continental newark to hkg non stop coach of course the flight was fine with full on demand entertainment......

Thanks for the responses. I got my aisle seats. Will be ok. I upgraded my connecting flights to/from Narita with UNITED to ECONOMY PLUS with added extra legroom for only $69 each leg.