Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taxi - Mr T or Mr Toom

gazman100

Hi all,

I’m arriving in Swampy around 10.30pm which is too late to for a bus trip with Bell travel so what would you guys recommend for a taxi Mr. Toom or Mr.T - also contact info required as well.

Cheers

Gaz

Mr T Taxi always do a good job. My last trip in April I forgot to arrange it before I left the UK so I sent them an email when I was in Abu Dhabi Airport during my 2 hour stop over. They were there when I landed...

Mr T Taxi

+6638720381, +66812587716

[email protected]

Used Toom for many years as well as Mr T.

If you got the money and dont mind spending it, you cant go past splimousines. Look em up. Very comfy, pro drivers and great ride.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I used Mr. Toom earlier and now switched to Mr. T, his cars are a lot better IMO (or was I lucky?) and he's a few bath cheaper as well. Both always on time and good service.

Never used Mr. T yet but over the last 4 years I have used Mr. Toom and have never had a problem. All of his drivers have been on time and have driven me to Pattaya from Bangkok quickly but safely. I am always greated with a bottle of cold water and they dont mind if I have one of my girls ride back with me.

I have used him through the world wide recession and rising fuel prices and his fare remains the same.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

I've used MR T before and the service was excellent.

Last time I had a driver who's name was Pet.

She was a fantastic driver and really looked after me.

I'll definitely ask for her next time.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Mr Toom - email - hasn't let me down once including the '06 coup and '08 airport closure when I needed cabs at short notice. He is based in Bangkok, but has a number of contacts in Pattaya too. Last 3 drivers have been very attractive ladies as a bonus !

Mr Toom - email - hasn't let me down once including the '06 coup and '08 airport closure. He is based in Bangkok, but has a number of contacts in Pattaya too. Last 3 drivers have been very attractive ladies as a bonus !

One of his ladies is Jep. She is really nice and lives in Pattaya. I had a late flight arrival back in Sept and she was actually early. I dont know any of the other ones yet. Its good to know I have a back up in case Mr. Toom ever retires.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon