IGNORED

Unique opportunity

Thailand Forum

A team of us are building a newThailand Forum. The aim is to give users an alternative to ThaiVisa who have too many adverts and over moderation. That is our opinion and we totally understand if you don't agree.

Thailand Forum

The forum is currently work in progress. We are looking for moderators that enjoy a challenge and are trustworthy. Please send me a PM or apply in this thread to apply to be a moderator on the new Thai Visa Forum

If you are not interested in being a moderator, please register with us, which will save your name for future use. The forum isn't as good as Thai Visa currently, but providing we don't put hundreds of adverts all over it, we should be OK.

Our marketing campaign is going to be fair but aggressive. If you can give us a link, review or a mention, please let us know, so we can return the favour back.

Register Now to save your name and watch our progress.

Please register with our new Thailand Forum If you give us any reviews or links, please let us know, so we can return the favour! We are looking for moderators also!

Looks interesting. I'll certainly join up but i wont be modding. Doing that here takes up too much of my time already.

Testicles

What are you objectives as a web site? Are you simply seeking to replicate ThaiVisa but with a change in moderating personnel and benchmarks? What are your key differentiators and selling points?

You are clearly disaffected with current moderation standards at ThaiVisa, but see a need to recruit moderators for your new site. I would think you need to specify the qualities you are looking for in these moderators and wgive some examples of moderating behaviour experienced that would not meet your criteria going forward.

It just strikes me that there are already a large number of Pattaya forums around, some more successful than others, so I don't see the reason for another unless it really does offer something different, is focused and is more relevant and better moderated than the bulk of its peers.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Thavisa sucks...

However, there is not much of an alternative

where does the info start and the adverts stop

Looks like a Thai site now with all the garish colors that are coming from those banners and the compress everything into a small space and dont let ANY Whitespace go wasted attitude

It would be nice to have an alternative thats easy to navigate without the "in your face" advertising

TVscreen.jpg

sanookscreen.jpg

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

• 1 month later...

George and his bunch of douches are really cretins in drag

Whilst his heavy handed mooch admins are beating my ass to death, the others are blowing

me to advertise my businesses on their two-bit site ... it is now so bad it actually hops in

my browsers ... what a crock.

Let me know any ways I can help or contribute

Jack