IGNORED

Help with girlfriend's kid's visas

thaitiger

hi, ive been with my girl since jan this year, was in pattaya with her from jan to april then came back to uk for 10days then back to thai until end of june, got her visa to visit me at the 3rd attempt she came for 2 mths and just gone back yesterday, she has 2 boys aged 9+4 and says she cannot come again without them she missed them too much, i am due my divorce in dec/jan but she is having a struggle with hers (shes married to american man but not been with him for about 6/7yrs, just wondered if anuone knew what the chances are of getting her and kids visa next time or is it better to wait and marry and try for settlement visa, any honest advice greatly appreciated, by the way i go back to thai 1st dec for 3 months, thanks

hi, ive been with my girl since jan this year, was in pattaya with her from jan to april then came back to uk for 10days then back to thai until end of june, got her visa to visit me at the 3rd attempt she came for 2 mths and just gone back yesterday, she has 2 boys aged 9+4 and says she cannot come again without them she missed them too much, i am due my divorce in dec/jan but she is having a struggle with hers (shes married to american man but not been with him for about 6/7yrs, just wondered if anuone knew what the chances are of getting her and kids visa next time or is it better to wait and marry and try for settlement visa, any honest advice greatly appreciated, by the way i go back to thai 1st dec for 3 months, thanks

???? Why can you not just find an unmarried Thai lady? Find a unmarried UK or American girl? This girl smells of trouble but you have a choice. Stay away from married women.

For relevant guidance,go to:

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads-and-visas.aspx

and open the Ha INFORMATION FOR THAIS WISHING TO VISIT UK download (7th down in 'Oher Downloads').

It looks like a long-haul.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

???? Why can you not just find an unmarried Thai lady? Find a unmarried UK or American girl? This girl smells of trouble but you have a choice. Stay away from married women.

thats easier said than done, like i said shes not been with her husband for 6/7yrs now and i spent since january with her in thailand and in uk up until she went home saturday and i happen to love her kids as well i lived with the family for 6mths its hard just to dump them and what do you mean by trouble? shes not a bg she has a good job and i think a genuine woman who loves me and her kids

Her children may travel with her on a tourist visa application however she may only visit the UK any 6 months out of 12.

If you require professional help feel free to pm me.

Good luck.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Her children may travel with her on a tourist visa application however she may only visit the UK any 6 months out of 12.

If you require professional help feel free to pm me.

Good luck.

thanks for that is it right that because she has just spent 2mths here and went back saturday she has to wait 6mth in thailand and now she has been once and gone back what in your honest opinion are the real chances of her and the children getting a tourist visa for next summer?

She still has 4 months remaining to spend in the UK she does not need to wait that long to return however it possibly would be in the children's best interests to come over during the children's holidays etc.

I cannot advise on success rates as I'm not aware of your financial standing or the history of your relationships etc.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Good luck its a long and slow process hope its worth it for you

ok thanks all, like i said she dont want to come again without kids she missed them too much but i go dec for 3 mths so maybe we can get advice whilst i am over there, thanks

Sorting her divorce and custody of her children would be my priority. You will need to get this sorted anyway if you are considering getting married and applying for settlement visas for the family. If she has had no contact with her American husband for several years the divorce should not be much problem, however she will need to consult a lawyer as the divorce will probably need to be addressed in Court. If her husband has had no contact with the children, she should not have much problem getting sole custody, this will be sorted out at Court at the same time as her divorce. Get yourself a good lawyer, this doesn't mean that it will cost the earth! Once that is sorted you can look into marriage and applying for settlement visas for the family (a costly thing to do). If you are not a 'paperwork' person, I would suggest seeing a Visa Agent who is appropriatly registered, why not make an appointment to see Paul at Thai Visa Express. A lot of things that people worry about can be taken care of quite easily if you have the correct knowledge or know someone who has the knowledge to act on your behalf. Good luck.

As learning curve advised this can all be done now if they married in Thailand its a simple process for you both.

Sole custody is one thing however you must prove she has sole responsibility of the children ?

And remember each application for settlement is around £600 for each person including children that's the embassy fee for processing the application.

Have you any Irish family ?

If you hold dual passports you can exercise your treaty rights for free ?

Good luck Paul.

Thai Visa Express