IGNORED

internet problems

spanky4star

Any body have an idea why i cant access any other site on the internet eother than addicts. Just keep getting cant find server on all other sites but aaddicts stll works fine :Laugh1:

Any body have an idea why i cant access any other site on the internet eother than addicts. Just keep getting cant find server on all other sites but aaddicts stll works fine :Clap7:

Do you need anyone else? :Laugh1:

how come i knew you would say something like that bud

Try using the search facility at the top of the forum! You will find no other sites are needed. :Cry3:

I'll tell ya what, type your search strings below in the thread. Then i will read up on it for ya and i'll pass the info on next time i come!!

Hey, i got this for ya, i hope it helps... :P

62380-6571.gif

all i wanna know is todays transfer rumours, i heard kaka and ronaldhinio are in teeside as we speak signing for the red army

Give it a kick.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Any body have an idea why i cant access any other site on the internet eother than addicts. Just keep getting cant find server on all other sites but aaddicts stll works fine :Insanity:

Nope - I can access all the other boards I'm on except Revealed for some unknown reason. Not that I'm missing much there.

However, something similar happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I was logged on to Secrets and the FLB boards. I was able to continue reading the FLB board but could not access Secrets or any other web-site I tried. Everything was fine the following morning though.

Personally, I'd blame TOT - even if you don't use these useless w*"@ers. :Chokdee:

Alan

all i wanna know is todays transfer rumours, i heard kaka and ronaldhinio are in teeside as we speak signing for the red army

Yeah and i heard Fulham are on the verge of a multi million pound swoop for Messi and Eto'o...

"Talk to Jesus"