IGNORED

The Dark Side

expat22

Personally i wouldnt want to live in central Pattaya ,mainly because i am a familly man with a teenage boy ,although when i first came to Patters i wouldnt have lived anywhere but right in the thick of it ,although i did live in soi Bonkot once which at the time was virtually out in the country ,how about you lot where do you live and why?

Space, quiet, fresh air, married, work from home (even though I'm a photographer of nudes for a living and only go west to 'recruit'). Having lived in a quiet village up north before the 'dark side' is not as dark as some may think. Good bars, good food, and did I mention space and quiet...

Space, quiet, fresh air, married, work from home (even though I'm a photographer of nudes for a living and only go west to 'recruit'). Having lived in a quiet village up north before the 'dark side' is not as dark as some may think. Good bars, good food, and did I mention space and quiet...

That job you do,do you need an assistant? how much pay do i have to give? :ThankGod1:

That job you do,do you need an assistant? how much pay do i have to give? :)

:GoldenSmile1: It's a bastard of a job but someone has to do it! Travelling all over Asia to get young ladies naked... Actually my wife is a great assistant.

space,vacuum,siths .. you just cant underestimate the power of this place :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.