IGNORED

Can I Bring a Bottle of Good Tequila into LOS?

likeaking

I'd like to bring an OPENED bottle or two into LOS via my checked bag from the USA. Does it need to be purchased at a duty free shop? Can it be done legally? Can it already be in flasks? TIA

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Just google the thai laws on alcohol allowance for visitors--

But everyone--including me--are going to ask why an open bottle? Hell--you can't even drive a car around town in many place in the states with an open bottle.

My advice---find out the alcohol allowance and then bring unopened bottles. Seems easy enough.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Busted on being lazy. I want to bring in a couple of flasks and figured on filling them to save space in my bag. Don Julio Blanco is has spoiled other tequilas for me.

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Busted on being lazy. I want to bring in a couple of flasks and figured on filling them to save space in my bag. Don Julio Blanco is has spoiled other tequilas for me.

To be safe, I would buy it in duty free then fill the flasks and keep the receipt.

Well now you have me very curious--please elaborate on this tequila!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

You are legally allowed to bring one bottle (upto one litre) of liquor. If you want it in opened bottle, I guess the chaps at customs would have no objection...

You can not bring any drink into Thailand over 40% proof,this includes Smirnoff blue.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Did you already check if you can buy this label in Thailand? So you can save a lot of questions. if not play smart and put on in your samsonite and one in your handluggage!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks for the replys guys. Think I'll just fill the flasks and put them in the Samsonite. No harm done if they get confiscated.

Can't put them in carryon as it's too much Liquid. It will be confiscated.

Most hard liquor in the US is 40%/80 proof, including Don Julio.

The best tequila I could find was Patron at the whiskey Bar on Soi 6. Took a LT from there that time. They were both good.

Did a blind tasting with three persons and three tequilas, Patron, Cabo Wabo and Don Julio Blanco. All three of us picked Don Julio as the best by far, it's smooooth. Then Patron and Cabo Wabo. Cuervo Gold is crap.

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.