IGNORED

Koh Chang*

dimples

I've been to Koh Chang a couple of times, first was a few years ago second was a resort that on the brochure had the biggest fantastic swimming pool. But it wasn't it was tiny, and the resort was a 40baht ride to the action. I think there where only two couples staying there including me and TG!

anyone have good recommendations of where to stay, a nice comfortable resort/bungalow?

EDIT: your right I meant Koh Chang, mind must have been wandering when I posted this, apologies

Don't bother it is a day trip Island only.

If you want sanuk time go to Koh Samet or Koh Chang, fucking streets ahead of Koh Larn and the water is clean.

Koh Sea Chang is ok as well

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Great small hotel is Logans on White Sand Beach. No pool but hotel is top notch with really nice rooms, shower has brill water pressure etc. Kitchen puts out some great food too.

Bush pig read the title of the initial post then read what you wrote, you said do not bother it is a day trip island only and you have then said go to Koh Samet or Koh Chang, he was talking about Koh Chang in the first place not Koh Larn.

Bush pig read the title of the initial post then read what you wrote, you said do not bother it is a day trip island only and you have then said go to Koh Samet or Koh Chang, he was talking about Koh Chang in the first place not Koh Larn.

Hey I am pissed now but before it was Koh Larn?

Cow Jai?

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

My fav beach on Koh Chang is Klong Prao which is south of White Sands Beach. Expansive beach area with no build ups like White Sands. Paradise Resort is a good place but pricey.

I assume closer to the action as a reference to White Sands Beach. I passed through but did not stay but I will definitely without a doubt stay there on my next round there. The hotel vendor I used %$^E%& my reservation so I couldn't stay even though I had dates on an e-mail. The resort is Koh Chang Kacha. It's on White Sands and just passing through the hotel and location is awesome.

I have also stayed on Klong Prao. There are quite a few bars/restaurants in Kai Bae, nothing like Whitesands though.

Look here more to investigate Koh Chang:

http://iamkohchang.com/

http://koh-chang.com/

• 3 months later...