Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Making money to get to Pattaya or to stay in LOS

blueboy0510

To MODS if this is in the wrong place please move to the correct place as I was unsure where to post

Having worked with a few people over the years on ebay projects I would say it has been a profitable exercise

However the main markets are now crowded and with ebay opening up the Thai market there are loads of sellers flooding the market with low prices, so the main markets are a no go

However there are of course niche markets and niche products on ebay

I discovered one niche product last year and it is the preverbial hot cake, every item sells and every item sells at a good price- if you sell it on the right ebay site

It may be asked why would I want to share this?? The main reason is you can only do so much on one ebay account, plus by having multiple partners a wider choice of the product can be sold

To give an idea of demand 8 products were listed last weekend for 3 days at the end of the listings all 8 sold for an average 150 each then with second chance offers another 10 sold. So all in all 2500 in sales and 500 in profit.

I believe this can be replicated many times as the market for the product is huge but the amount of items listed is so small compared to the saturated markets

The product is an all year round item but its peak selling season is now

More than happy to discuss with anyone that may want to try and list a few, all you need is a good ebay account with a paypal account- you could be up and running within 24 hours. profits would be split for each account.

My best guess would be circa 5-7000 profit each between now and Jan, no product handling for you and everything shipped by courier with on line tracking

PM me if you have any interest and I will give you the details

I discovered one niche product last year and it is the preverbial hot cake, every item sells and every item sells at a good price- if you sell it on the right ebay site

Sorry you are too late posting this - I and several other BM have already corned the market selling magic beans.

However if you send me £100 I will let join our group, alternatively send me your bank account details and I will deposit ten million pounds and I will then let you keep a one million pounds for letting me use your bank account for a few days …..

Trust me, I am a complete stranger…..

:Whistle:

Sorry you are too late posting this - I and several other BM have already corned the market selling magic beans.

However if you send me £100 I will let join our group, alternatively send me your bank account details and I will deposit ten million pounds and I will then let you keep a one million pounds for letting me use your bank account for a few days …..

:Whistle:

hey no worries come see me in Pattaya any day I am here all the time and I can show you the proof, what do I have to lose??

:GoldenSmile1:

That made me chuckle..nie one!

marnie...

[p.m.a]

Hey, I sell a lot of products on internet auctions but not so much on ebay, what kind of product are you selling? sounds interesting!

Hey, I sell a lot of products on internet auctions but not so much on ebay, what kind of product are you selling? sounds interesting!

The usual beans / pyramids / pyrite - it’s all good.

It’s strictly legit too, to reassure potential investors we have the son of the ex finance minister of Uganda as a board member.

If you want in just PM me your bank account details, DOB and mothers maiden name.

Cheers

Edited by The Storm