Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TJ of Coyotee's Found Dead

gguy

Think so? Or just some one who went around talking to handful of other bar owners. Parts of his report are correct

When I said reliable hack, I was refering to the reporting of the coroners report and police investigation and not the speculation surrounding his family, his partners and other matters in the report. That is just that, speculation. I think we all have our own idea as to what happened. I was a mate of TJ's and I think I know what to belive. Wish I could have gone to his funeral.

RIP

It might be true about the cause of death.

Mama Cass (rock singer) died in London and the cause of death was a ham and cheese sandwich that blocked her breathing.

It might be true about the cause of death.

Mama Cass (rock singer) died in London and the cause of death was a ham and cheese sandwich that blocked her breathing.

You make a great point but i dont think you realise it.

Mama Cass Elliot died of a heart attack. There was a partially eaten sandwich in her room so the media SPECULATED that she had choked on it. Check Wiki. I also have several of her bios which confirm this.

In TJ's case this is also SPECULATION.

The sad fact is that TJ is no longer with us. If you want to speculate and guess we would prefer if you not do it here (Not directed at you gguy)

Testicles

TJ, manager and part owner of Coyotee's, was found dead.

No details on cause of death.

He choked to death (offical autopsy result) he was cremated on Friday 9th October at 16h00

Tonight there will a wake at sisterz a gogo on walking St starting a t 8pm, I told TJ's son LJ that i would put this up for people to see so they can pop in for a drink to remember TJ.

Its not really for me to say but I hope for his sake that it will be well turned out and an event to remember TJ and not to discuss rumours and speculation, I'm sure both him and family involved don't want to be bombarded with questions.

Cheers

:mellow:

I'm pretty sure that TJ,like all of us, knows how to eat a bread roll...in small chunks not with the whole thing jammed down his throat...and why would he be ordering in a bread roll as delivery food? So where's the motive here? surely the people extorting money from him would see him as worth far more alive...so who would gain from his death? or thought they would gain from his death?

name='mecons1' date='11 October 2009 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1255254952' post='720068']

\

He choked to death (offical autopsy result) he was cremated on Friday 9th October at 16h00

R.I.P. Buddy...you will be missed

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today