IGNORED

Ninja

a pal told me about a restaurant called ninja where you can go and your tg can cook for you anyone know where it is

there is a Ninja restaurant on koh samui . havent been though

It is on Third Road on the left side heading down from North Pattaya Road.

There is a better one near Big C, head up Second Road from Big C turn left after the pharmacy and its about 100 yards up the Soi on the left, after the big korean massage joint.

• 1 month later...

There's like 50 place like that in Patts. I've been to the place stoney is talking about and it was pretty good for the price and all you can eat.

Go to any of the shopping malls and there are several cook-your-own bbq or soup places. AKA Japanese BBQ is good in Central. They have an all you can eat deal for 440 a person that includes a dozen types of meats, veggies and appetizers. BBQ Palace or Hot Pot is ok too and cheaper.

The ninja on Third rd is my favorite thai bar-b-q. Have been to several, along with BM gogodog. We normally go to the Ninja on Third road. Ther are two locations that I know of. One is on Pattaya Tai, just before Big C.

The one like is located on Third Rd. If you are going up Pattaya Klang towards Sukumvit, take a left onto third road at the lights. Go all the way down until you pass another set of traffic lights (hollywood disco is on the left). Go past this set of lights and it is a few hundred meters down on the Right hand side of the road. There is a big Neon lit POT with neon lit crabs and prawns.