Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Travel from Phuket to Pattaya

cheang

Just was interested to ask if there was a ferry or boat traveling from Phuket to pattaya. I have heard mention of a train from BKK, What options are there besides a long drive or flight? I would enjoy a senic trip of possible.

Thanks!

I don't know your geography-skills but by boat from Phuket to pattaya you're talking about a boattrip of +- 2500 km around Malaysia and Singapore! So there won't be a regular ferry for this traject as most travellers will take a plane to U-Ta-Pao from Phuket. Maybe you can rent a private boat to do so but it will costs you a lot!!! Maybe with a cargo-vessel??? Hope to hear more from your trip and if you got a boat to do so!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Just was interested to ask if there was a ferry or boat traveling from phuket to pattaya. I have heard mention of a train from BKK, What options are there besides a long drive or flight? I would enjoy a senic trip of possible.

Thanks!

I always fly from Phuket to BKK and get a taxi to Pattaya, but you can get a bus from Phuket to Surat Thani and then a train to BKK instead of the flight. Or maybe even a bus to Surat Thani, ferry to Samui and flight to Pattaya.

Edited by barney

I guess its much farther than I imagined. I did a "Booze Cruise" between Aruba and several South American cities on an old wooden pirate ship several years ago. It was only 50 miles from Aruba to south america though. It was one heck of a party and lots of fun! Thought maybe there would be something like that in LOS, but not with that kind of distance.

Bangkok airways is the best and fastest way to do it, though not necessarily the cheapest.

You may find it cheaper to fly air asia from BKK and take a cab or bus to/from Patts

But to me cheaper means time as well as money and BKK airlines is the way to go for me.

Just watch that the flight you pick does not go through Kho Samui or you waste an hour or more.

I guess its much farther than I imagined. I did a "Booze Cruise" between Aruba and several South American cities on an old wooden pirate ship several years ago. It was only 50 miles from Aruba to south america though. It was one heck of a party and lots of fun! Thought maybe there would be something like that in LOS, but not with that kind of distance.

Well as a matter i do know of a boat like this sailing from Phuket to singapore and from there you can fly back to pats or BKK. I read an add of this boat in a nightlifemagazine when being in Phuket but as it was way back in 1998 or 1y more or less i have forgotten name and magazine. But with some research or another forum www.phuket-info.com/forum you will get some info maybe! :rolleyes:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

:rolleyes: I'll check into it! :)

The easiest is almost never the most economical and visa versa. Bangkok Air ain't cheap. What do you save using U-Tapao, 20 mins ? Back to BKK and Air Asia or Nok to HKT will usually be 1/2 the price or lower.

Edited by wackyjacky