Really poor Thai food in Australia

princeofwales

im working in oz at the moment and the quality of thai food is real bad

whats the deal with pilling caulifower into everything

will be 6 months till I make my next trip cant wait

im working in oz at the moment and the quality of thai food is real bad

whats the deal with pilling caulifower into everything

will be 6 months till I make my next trip cant wait

Hey Princeofwales, where do you eat in Australia ? as I own a Thai Restaurant in Sydney and we never get complaints

The Thai rose places in Brisbane are real good! as well as Siam sunsets. all on par with Thailand with taste and a lot more cleaner and hygiene levels are first world quality

I live on the gold coast and there are a few good places but the food just doesn't compare to a 30baht pad thai gai or a 20 baht kow pad puk!! from thailand

i cant understand why? considering the quality of our produce in Australia but i agree with you that nothing beats the Thai food in Thailand!!!

I live in Perth and can't find a good thai restaurant.

Two god places i can recomend in Melbourne are Yim Yam in Yarraville and Moonee Ponds and Thaila Thai in Lygon St East Brunswick.

Testicles

on the south coast an hours from sydney in wollongong we have some very good Thai resturants. but they still cant beat the real thing for me..

Don't generalise the whole country after a few bad experiences. There seems to be a thai restaurant on every street corner especially in Sydney and Melbourne. From my experiences the majority of them are very good.