Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Holiday visa for girl to UK?

pattaya-one

I have been to Thailand a few times. Have seen the same girl a few times and would like to take her to the UK for 6 months.

If once I get her home and find she is a pain in the butt, can I send her home early...

And will it cost me extra to do so?

Thanks for any advice

You are best to pay the extra for a flexible ticket. Book it so that she is staying for 3-4 week stay as that is a normal time for Immigration to consider a 'holiday'. Her 'visit' visa will allow her to stay 6 months, so if it goes well, just extend the departure date of the flight ticket home.

As for getting her to leave, well, then you need to really get into the psyche of the Thai woman. (i.e. she will lose face if she leaves early etc). Just be nice to her and tell her that Immigration is strict and she must leave on the original ticket date. Don't be explaining anything about the ins-and-outs of a flexible ticket.

Consider the weather when she is coming. That'll be a huge factor for her. You will need to spend a lot of money on clothes that'll only be worn a handful of times if she is here between October through to April. I would plan it for the warmer months.

Good luck :001_Thank_You5:

You are best to pay the extra for a flexible ticket. Book it so that she is staying for 3-4 week stay as that is a normal time for Immigration to consider a 'holiday'. Her 'visit' visa will allow her to stay 6 months, so if it goes well, just extend the departure date of the flight ticket home.

As for getting her to leave, well, then you need to really get into the psyche of the Thai woman. (i.e. she will lose face if she leaves early etc). Just be nice to her and tell her that Immigration is strict and she must leave on the original ticket date. Don't be explaining anything about the ins-and-outs of a flexible ticket.

Consider the weather when she is coming. That'll be a huge factor for her. You will need to spend a lot of money on clothes that'll only be worn a handful of times if she is here between October through to April. I would plan it for the warmer months.

Good luck :GoldenSmile1:

Thank you for that...But if I get holiday visa for the 6 months, which I understand is the minimum visa for holiday. When immigration see the air ticket with return date 0f 2/3 weeks won't they think that strange. 3 weeks is only a small time. When I have stayed with her in Pattaya for longer periods.

I mean considering the hassle involved in getting the visa and the cost, they would expect me surely to be having her stay longer.

As for clothes I think I would just get her a jacket and a jumper...as most girls seem to have loads of jeans..

Luckily I live on the south coast...temperature slightly better

Thanks for your help

As per the rules:

She only wants to visit for up to 6 Months

She plans to leave at the end of her stay

She has enough money to maintain and accommodate her without working, help from public funds or will be supported by relative’s friend’s partner.

Does not intend to charge members of the public for services or goods received: does not intend to study and she can meet the cost of the onward journey.

Do not intend to carry out business sport or entertainer visitor activities.

Do not intend to marry or form a civil partnership or give notice of marriage.

Do not intend to receive private medical treatment during your visit

You may struggle does she have any assets ?

Land/House/Employment ?

All tourist visa applications are 6 months multi entry however if you only intend her staying 3 weeks then put that on the form . The Eco will consider your application based on the facts presented to him each case is judged on its own merits. I would expect to see contact evidence over a length of time showing you relationship is subsisting generally you will struggle to get a visit visa unless you have been with the applicant at least 6 months.All the ECO will say is your relationship is in its early stages and needs to mature etc, we do these daily and come across the same issues each time.

If you require any professional help we have offices in the UK/Pattaya and offer a full entry clearance service.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I flew my little lady over this month for 2 weeks in England and have prevoiusly flew her to Europe for a holiday. I informed the Embassy how long she was to stay in England and had her pre book an air ticket. Her Visa was valid for 6 months and I could fly her back over here in that 6 month period. An English visa was a lot harder to get than her earlier trip to turkey. They needed to see a copy of my bank statement, letter of employment, my residence, copy of passport plus copy of thai entry stamps on my passport and a letter from myself stating I would cover all expenses.

Now beware that when your lady goes to the Embassy there is a guy/girl who occupy an office in the embassy who Hijack unsuspecting ladies as they enter stating they can sort out the visa letting your lady beleive they work for the Embassy. They dont and they will try and charge her an extra 5000baht to sort out the visa. I was fotunate to have read a thread from another member about this and allthough I informed her about this scam she nearly got taken in by these people and did in fact give them my telephone number. I politeley told them to fuck off.

The second thing is make sure she tells the truth on whatever they ask her. I visit Thailand with a mate who also has a thai girlfriend and we took both girls to Turkey last year. This year the plan was for her to visit the same time as Jen and we would all see the sights together. However for some reason she did not tell the truth about him sponsoring her and a few other anomolies like he didnt send a current bank statement and sent a old saving account he had plus he put down a different home address. She failed both attempts. (you only get two fails and then have to wait 6 months I think) You have to be truthful and trust this girl 100% as she will have your address, your place of work and your bank account details.

If your really into this girl it is worth it to see their expressions when they visit England. I took my lady to see the sights Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Big ben and down to Brighton by the coast plus a staying in a country village for a few days. She loves England and we were fortunate with the weather so she did not feel the cold.

Plus you get your own back on eating crickets etc by introducing her to guiness, mouldy cheese, pork scratchings, cider etc.

Good Luck Big C

As per the rules:

She only wants to visit for up to 6 Months

She plans to leave at the end of her stay

She has enough money to maintain and accommodate her without working, help from public funds or will be supported by relative’s friend’s partner.

Does not intend to charge members of the public for services or goods received: does not intend to study and she can meet the cost of the onward journey.

Do not intend to carry out business sport or entertainer visitor activities.

Do not intend to marry or form a civil partnership or give notice of marriage.

Do not intend to receive private medical treatment during your visit

You may struggle does she have any assets ?

Land/House/Employment ?

All tourist visa applications are 6 months multi entry however if you only intend her staying 3 weeks then put that on the form . The Eco will consider your application based on the facts presented to him each case is judged on its own merits. I would expect to see contact evidence over a length of time showing you relationship is subsisting generally you will struggle to get a visit visa unless you have been with the applicant at least 6 months.All the ECO will say is your relationship is in its early stages and needs to mature etc, we do these daily and come across the same issues each time.

If you require any professional help we have offices in the UK/Pattaya and offer a full entry clearance service.

I do intend to take her to the UK for 6 months but am worried that after 3 weeks we may not get on...Its one thing being being on holiday for 3 weeks but am sure 6 months is a lot different...Just worried about that..

I never came to Thailand to do this...so a big step

Thanks

If in doubt, leave it out.

It would be cheaper to head back yourself - and more fun to.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

If you say that she's going to stay 6 months I would say there's a very good chance she won't get a visa. Will her employer keep her job open for 6 months (assuming she's working)? Unlikely. Far better to say she'll stay 3/4 weeks. Also I hope you have plenty of evidence of your relationship. I submitted a folder of photos, cards and emails.

hi all new to all this so please bare with me just been succesful getting my tgf to england on holiday for 6 months got told all the negatives but managed to do it all myself and received succesful visa text after 8 days my tgf is 18 she had no job and no assets to say i was fortunate is an understatement 3650 bhat all done so its not all doom and gloom was wondering if anyone could help want to suprise her and take her home to her family for xmas for a month yes she misses them yes she hates falang food n she is always moaning she is cold that aside we are getting on really well if she goes back to thailand and stays out of england for a month can we get that month added on to to the end of her visa which expires in march or someone has informed me that we can apply for another 6 months when we are back in thailand but find that hard to believe as reading previous posts she has to be in her country for 6 months!also is the rule regarding marriage visa minimum age now 21 set in concrete or are there ways around it i have been with her 10 months and she is almost 19! i would be grateful for any help or advise on these matters yes she is 18 yes she worked bar for 2 months yes i must be mad she not to be trusted she will break my heart take my money blah blah but im having the time of my life finding out for myself!!! PEACE

I flew my little lady over this month for 2 weeks in England and have prevoiusly flew her to Europe for a holiday. I informed the Embassy how long she was to stay in England and had her pre book an air ticket. Her Visa was valid for 6 months and I could fly her back over here in that 6 month period. An English visa was a lot harder to get than her earlier trip to turkey. They needed to see a copy of my bank statement, letter of employment, my residence, copy of passport plus copy of thai entry stamps on my passport and a letter from myself stating I would cover all expenses.

Now beware that when your lady goes to the Embassy there is a guy/girl who occupy an office in the embassy who Hijack unsuspecting ladies as they enter stating they can sort out the visa letting your lady beleive they work for the Embassy. They dont and they will try and charge her an extra 5000baht to sort out the visa. I was fotunate to have read a thread from another member about this and allthough I informed her about this scam she nearly got taken in by these people and did in fact give them my telephone number. I politeley told them to fuck off.

The second thing is make sure she tells the truth on whatever they ask her. I visit Thailand with a mate who also has a thai girlfriend and we took both girls to Turkey last year. This year the plan was for her to visit the same time as Jen and we would all see the sights together. However for some reason she did not tell the truth about him sponsoring her and a few other anomolies like he didnt send a current bank statement and sent a old saving account he had plus he put down a different home address. She failed both attempts. (you only get two fails and then have to wait 6 months I think) You have to be truthful and trust this girl 100% as she will have your address, your place of work and your bank account details.

If your really into this girl it is worth it to see their expressions when they visit England. I took my lady to see the sights Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Big ben and down to Brighton by the coast plus a staying in a country village for a few days. She loves England and we were fortunate with the weather so she did not feel the cold.

Plus you get your own back on eating crickets etc by introducing her to guiness, mouldy cheese, pork scratchings, cider etc.

Good Luck Big C

Thanks for that interesting reply...Some things just ain't straight forward..

But I will make sure she tells the truth on all these points.

I may yet go to a visa company as there seems to be a great deal of hassle involved..

Thanks again for your help

If in doubt, leave it out.

It would be cheaper to head back yourself - and more fun to.

Thanks for those wise words...

It is true.but when I get home alone..I start thinking about going to see her..

So if she with me..then I won't have that problem.

So for that reason may cost me less!!

Thanks tho

The first time my misus came over to the uk on a holiday visa I explained that it was for six weeks. Just before the 6 weeks was up we both decided that things were going well and she stayed for the full six weeks.

I bought a standard return ticket on Etihad website. So this allowed me to change here return for about 50 quid.

Reading your thread Why bother if you are unshore . it is quite easy to get a general visa , Just go on the British Embasy site and down load your forms , it will tell you exactly what to do it will cost you about 4ooobaht, Then if you get one just get an air tkt that can be changed if need be ,, Job done,

hi all new to all this so please bare with me just been succesful getting my tgf to england on holiday for 6 months got told all the negatives but managed to do it all myself and received succesful visa text after 8 days my tgf is 18 she had no job and no assets to say i was fortunate is an understatement 3650 bhat all done so its not all doom and gloom was wondering if anyone could help want to suprise her and take her home to her family for xmas for a month yes she misses them yes she hates falang food n she is always moaning she is cold that aside we are getting on really well if she goes back to thailand and stays out of england for a month can we get that month added on to to the end of her visa which expires in march or someone has informed me that we can apply for another 6 months when we are back in thailand but find that hard to believe as reading previous posts she has to be in her country for 6 months!also is the rule regarding marriage visa minimum age now 21 set in concrete or are there ways around it i have been with her 10 months and she is almost 19! i would be grateful for any help or advise on these matters yes she is 18 yes she worked bar for 2 months yes i must be mad she not to be trusted she will break my heart take my money blah blah but im having the time of my life finding out for myself!!! PEACE

There are no ways round her Visa if she has a six months visa then thats all you will get , if you go back unless it is amulti entry then it will be cancelled, and you will have to re apply after 6 months, as for marrage she now has to be 21 years old.Unless you get permission from her PARENTS.

She cannot apply for a settlement visa until she is 21 years old.

You may marry if you please however she may only spends any 6 months out of 12 in the UK on a visit visa.

The rules are quite clear example if your partner has just spent 6 months here then she must spend 6 months in her host country Thailand.

If you marry you will require a family visit visa but again 6 months out of 12 in the UK.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

She cannot apply for a settlement visa until she is 21 years old.

You may marry if you please however she may only spends any 6 months out of 12 in the UK on a visit visa.

The rules are quite clear example if your partner has just spent 6 months here then she must spend 6 months in her host country Thailand.

If you marry you will require a family visit visa but again 6 months out of 12 in the UK.

Thank you for taking the time to reply should off asked you first was told if her parents wrote a letter could apply for a settlement visa now know this not to be the case thanks once again will pop on see you in about 20 months if it lasts!for settlement visa thanks again

Thanks for that interesting reply...Some things just ain't straight forward..

But I will make sure she tells the truth on all these points.

I may yet go to a visa company as there seems to be a great deal of hassle involved..

Thanks again for your help

Decided now what to do..will go to some visa offices in Pattaya and see what experienced advise I can get..

I think they will know what is best. I do think a lot of her..and truly miss her when in the UK..

But I guess that's the same for most of us..

We have offices in the UK/Pattaya feel free to pm myself or via my website or email.

We have done numerous board members and offer a full entry clearance service for your partner.

Thai Visa Express

I have been to Thailand a few times. Have seen the same girl a few times and would like to take her to the UK for 6 months.

If once I get her home and find she is a pain in the butt, can I send her home early...

And will it cost me extra to do so?

Thanks for any advice

A dog is not just for Xmas & a Thai girl is not a pet that you can 'try out' then send back to the pound.

I'm dubious as to your commitment towards this girl. This is a big deal to her & not a decision to be taken lightly!

However, if I've misjudged you I apologise & I will be glad to give you some advice. Are you from the UK?

Peace. :Whistle:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

A dog is not just for Xmas & a Thai girl is not a pet that you can 'try out' then send back to the pound.

I'm dubious as to your commitment towards this girl. This is a big deal to her & not a decision to be taken lightly!

However, if I've misjudged you I apologise & I will be glad to give you some advice. Are you from the UK?

Peace. :)

Hi..Yes I know a dog is not just for Xmas.. that's why I don't have one..

As I said before, its a big step to go back to the UK with girlfriend for her and mysef.

The reason I am not sure is..

Its different being on holiday in Thailand staying with her than being back in the UK living together.

Its a complete different set of parameters ..

I just wonder as anyone else had these thoughts. or even can comment on what happened to them.

Yes I want to be with her...just need others opinions on others findings

As said before it is always difficult bringing any foreign national out of her environment to to any country, however many guys have done this and enjoyed their partner being with them in the UK.

Thai Visa Express

As said before it is always difficult bringing any foreign national out of her environment to to any country, however many guys have done this and enjoyed their partner being with them in the UK.

Thanks for that reply...Will think some before I decide, not only what is best for me but for her as well

I do intend to take her to the UK for 6 months but am worried that after 3 weeks we may not get on...Its one thing being being on holiday for 3 weeks but am sure 6 months is a lot different...Just worried about that..

I never came to Thailand to do this...so a big step

Thanks

go for it my gf loves england and we got on fab