Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mongering in Ko Samet

chris19713

I have been looking on this forum but no one has answered this fully. Is it possible to monger on Ko Samet lets say for just 2 days. I want a break from Pattaya but would still like to monger!

I have been looking on this forum but no one has answered this fully. Is it possible to monger on Ko Samet lets say for just 2 days. I want a break from Pattaya but would still like to monger!

Theres no bar scene as such on Koh Samet so my advice would be to take a girl with you.

It IS possible. I was there with GF but there are groups of girls on the beaches selling junk and massage etc. I felt many of them are very approachable and prepared to be a 3-day GF. I never verified bi

but would risk it. If not - why not take your favourite BG from Patts?

There rae freelancers on Koh Samet. They are hard to find but not impossible.

Firstly there is a Cayote bar on the left side of the main road about 50 metres before the entrance to the national park in Sae Khao. Soem girls available, some not.

2nd option was a place called Ploys which is also at Sae Khao on the beach. They have a club inside with lots of Freelancers.

As i bought teelak with me i cant give you any info on rates. Sorry.

Testicles

My advice would be to take a girl down from Pattaya. Give her a couple of days off from the bar.

She'll love it.

100_3751 (Small).JPG

100_3751 (Small).JPG

100_3733 (Small).JPG

100_3743 (Small).JPG

There's a bar with working girls in it. Can't remember the name but it is basically a hippy bar with a live band playing the typical hippy music. I had a couple drinks there with my gf but saw a few working girls there and a couple were pretty hot. It's is up the road from Jep's at the top of the hill on the left hand side.

• 4 months later...

hi, i was there 6 years ago,expensive then. all the beach roads when it rains are hard to handle on motor bike, is it still the same? sorry they arent roads but offroad tracks.are they now ok? i just thought a change from pattaya for 3 days if i go in april. i'm sure its a good

idea to take lady from Pattaya or bangkok.

• 4 weeks later...

There's also a large redlight area at Ban Phe, so if you stayed a night at Ban Phe you could find a gal there, probably way cheaper than taking one from Pattaya.

A couple years back I used to see this gal in Pattaya, she worked under the bridge on the way to Jomtien, used to give BJs & fucks in the bushes at the side of the road for 200Bt. Well she told me that she often goes to Samet and works in a restaurant there as a waitress, just for a break for a couple of months, and then goes back to Patts. I asked her if she goes with guys when she's at Samet and she said she does too, meets guys after work. So it's possible to crack onto waitresses too when your at Samet. It did occur to me that some guys would crack onto her at Samet and say to themselves, she's a waitress not a ho, so there's no need for me to wear a rubber, when the reality is she's one of the dirtiest hos in Pattaya.

• 10 months later...

Yeah, If your mongering for Thai fellas.. i went there a few years ago with a TG. The clubs were toppers with Farang air hostesses getting pile drived by the local boys. Such a waste. They were gagging for it.

Courage, determination, unselfishness and cheefulness in the face of adversity. Bond us all together, a brotherhood so inexplicable you will never understand, unless you are one of us....

The Reggae bar as cutter mentioned has it for sale but on Samet its not really needed.

There are so many girls on holiday there, escaping Bangkok, Rayong etc and many are more than happy for some company, no payment needed!