Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eva Air price drop

Jack_41

Have been watching fares for November , just booked EVA air flying LHR->BKK Friday 20th November overnight flight, coming back on Sunday 29th.

Was 600 quid down to 453 this afternoon.

Booked via Netflights.

Have been watching fares for November , just booked EVA air flying LHR->BKK Friday 20th November overnight flight, coming back on Sunday 29th.

Was 600 quid down to 453 this afternoon.

Booked via Netflights.

I think you might have got it cheaper booking directly with EVA.

Im booking a seat just now for a friend for Feb 2010 for 3 weeks.

West East Travel are cheaper than Eva's website (by £18).

The agent is saying that Eva Airlines are increasing all prices from 26th September 2009 onwards. So if you are booking, I would do it before then.

I have used their open return a couple of times. It's nice if you do not know exactly when you want to come back, but they do charge a higher price for it. The last time I used it I think they charged me 250.00 usd more for open end than they were charging for a fixed return. Hope this helps.

I think you might have got it cheaper booking directly with EVA.

565.32 direct with EVA.

/Sorry new comp but no keyboard install disc , pound sign doesnt work on this.......

I'm new to EVA and have been looking at their website. What's the deal with their Open Return tickets? Has anyone used this prior and what are the disadvantages?

the disadvantage is you have to return

565.32 direct with EVA.

I got the email below from EVA 2 days ago. It refers to fares FROM £428 so I guess that fare was not available for your particular dates.

Great fares for all cabins from London to Bangkok & Taipei

EVA Airways is offering you a very special fare (from GBP428) for flights departing from London to Bangkok & Taipei! To take advantage of these fantastic fares, tickets must be purchased by 11 October 2009. For more details, please click here or visit www.evaair.com .

Flights to Bangkok & Taipei by using air miles

EVA Airways is offering you a very special fare for flights departing from London to Bangkok and to Taipei in Business Class or Premium Economy Class! This is a special promotion for Evergreen Club members who have lots of air miles and would like to exchange them for an e-ticket in Business Class or Premium Economy Class. The system will deduct 30,000 for Business Class and 20,000 for Premium Economy Class from the member’s account and the remaining balance will be paid as usual by credit card. For more details, please click here or visit www.evaair.com .

Go to visit www.evaair.com and experience the online purchasing pleasure!

Yeah Bazie , I gather the weekend flights are a bit more expensive. ^^

yeah, I tried to book weekend flights in February 2010 and they were all showing between 650-730 (GBP) and when you click on the Monday or Tuesday, it was down to £429.

Im booking a seat just now for a friend for Feb 2010 for 3 weeks.

West East Travel are cheaper than Eva's website (by £18).

The agent is saying that Eva Airlines are increasing all prices from 26th September 2009 onwards. So if you are booking, I would do it before then.

LYLT: I'm sorry but that's nonsense. Your agent's just trying to get you to bite now. Go to the Eva website. Look for HOT-E-FARES. It will show you the best prices on the web until next March or so. The closer to excursion date - the cheaper they get. So if you're flexible you can get a fabulous deal. Fares are pretty cheap until Nov 30, get expensive until New Years, then go down again. Usually you can get a nice deal until 2 weeks before Christmas. To purchase you'll need to join the Evergreen Club, which you should do anyway. One RT in Deluxe will net you enough miles for a bump up to Biz. Well worth it. wj

LYLT: I'm sorry but that's nonsense. Your agent's just trying to get you to bite now. Go to the Eva website. Look for HOT-E-FARES. It will show you the best prices on the web until next March or so. The closer to excursion date - the cheaper they get. So if you're flexible you can get a fabulous deal. Fares are pretty cheap until Nov 30, get expensive until New Years, then go down again. Usually you can get a nice deal until 2 weeks before Christmas. To purchase you'll need to join the Evergreen Club, which you should do anyway. One RT in Deluxe will net you enough miles for a bump up to Biz. Well worth it. wj

Ahhh, thanks for this.

Sorry to put wrong info on the board. I was just repeating what the agent said. I was caught between a rock and a hard place: Cheap tickets from London means I need to buy internal flights which were already showing as "2 seats left" for the cheap pricing. If I wait till last minute for the long haul flight, what I save there, I will lose on the internal flights to London.

Its not easy sometimes ! :GoldenSmile1:

i just booked a flight with eva air for xmas it cost me £1000 i am going for 3 weeks i dont know why people book in november when xmas at home is so boring i would rather spend it in pattaya with a thai honey.

Oh my buddha ! I knew it wasn't cheap, but I didn't realise it was THAT expensive to fly at that time of the year. :)

I've just booked with EVA through Netflights. Much cheaper than WestEast of directly through EVA. You have to play around with arrival and departure dates as the fares vary quite a lot but I've got departure on 13 Jan and return on 28 Jan for £437.

I know the price could go down nearer the time but, with the £ plummeting, my guess is that that won't happen.