IGNORED

Thai Visa Express

guyki

Just wanted to say a big :DeadHorse2: to Paul(BM Azzey) from Thai Visa Express

This bloke and his company are just awesome,helped me with all aspects of my TG's application,I have read numerous threads stating how visa agents are rip off but to be honest I am more than chuffed that i got my moneys worth and more and would have never been able to do the application myself,after a tendious 11 week wait my lady finally picked up her visa today I cant express what emotions I'm currently going thru but just the thought of her being with me soon is just pure joy

Paul all the best in your future ventures and I sincerely hope any members reading this and want to sort out visa's for their ladys contact you because and I can do nothing but recomend Thai Visa Express

bn_a9af05a531.png

83BA18A0A1256CD8952782571319741A.png

Good luck to you both for the future.

Not forgetting once you are married you must apply for FLR in the UK.

And they now issue a national identity card which is your entry clearance visa it is not inserted in the passport anymore.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

well done mate Paul did my visa as well , and has continued to be a great help after service is fantastic

Good to hear of excellent service.

Almost there, as the song said, but don't under-estimate the perils of British Immigration!

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Thai Visa, I saw a post in another forum about a guy less than 50 years old but meet the financial requirements, and a lawyer got him a retirement visa? Is this real?

Not all applications are straight forward as said before if you feel you are capable and have the time to do the application yourself then apply, or instruct a company with proven ability which is regulated with reasonable fees.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059