Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda NSR 150

KRS-1

Selling my 1992 Honda NSR 150 black body on black wheels, this bike is extremely fast.

New rear tire, racing ratio sprockets all new clutch plates, and repacked muffler. The carburetor has been set for race duty and the intake manifold has been ported and flowed, the RC valve has been adjusted for optimum flow.

Brakes are excellent, bike cuts between cars in traffic easier than a Honda click (use to have one). hard to believe but true, very agile.

Bike is mechanically sound and smooth, low end torque to top speed is excellent and keeps climbing with no deadspots or mechanical problems whatsoever.ALWAYS starts easily.

Always serviced by one mechanic with more than 20 years of experience.

If your thinking of getting a 400cc bike, CBR 150 or a 250cc Ninja.... this NSR 150 will eat them for lunch, cost MUCH less and be legal at the same time...You will not be dissapointed with the performance.

Registration good till August 2010....This is a very smooth running fast bike. Not an ordinary NSR 150.

18,500 baht ....negotiable just a little for serious buyers at time of viewing

083-701-6064

• 2 weeks later...

looks like a good deal, I think GoGo Dog may be interested in this one!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a great bike still have it for sale? You can tell me youre minimum price in private message I dont have to much to live on yet but im realy interested in buying from you.

I am interested, do you still have it? I realize it has been awhile. I live here now and am looking to stop renting