IGNORED

Adelphi Grande

wackyjacky

Gentlemen: I really enjoyed the new Adelphi Grande on 41. I got a $45/nite deal on Orbitz and $75 off for 4 nites. 200 yds to Suk, Emporium, and Phrom Pong. It's in Japanville, but for me, convenient - close to 33 and 22. I liked it much better than the Legacy on 29. Flatscreen, WD, couch, refer, nice pool, decent weight room, good brekkie, and GF. Bitch - can't see TV from bed (I think they scrimped on the articulated TV arm). I got a lucky deal, but with biz as it is there will be a lot of these IMO. STA70972.JPGSTA70966.JPGSTA70969.JPGSTA70970.JPGSTA70977.JPGSTA70976.JPGSTA70978.JPGSTA70980.JPG

Edited by wackyjacky

Thanks for the post - I've been asking about this place, but so far no-one seems to have stayed. Deals are available on their own site as well and look very tempting. Can I ask what sort of room this is and also if internet is free (most say free access and then charge for use).

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pics,looks a great place was that a basic room or deluxe? seriously thinking of staying here for a week in November, anyone been recently, best deals seem to be direct with the hotel

Basic. It seems to me they're charging too much $$ for it now IMO. I like the Admiral Premier on 23 about as much and Tim's got some great prices on that joint (1500 or so). Same company (Compass) and it's new as well. Pretty deep in the Soi though (by Narcissus). Short hike to Cowboy - long hike to Suk or Asoke.

Edited by wackyjacky

booked the Admiral Premier

Generous in size at 38sqm with a private balcony and featuring a king sized bed. Room amenities include a 32” LCD TV with cable TV channels, DVD player and hi-speed Internet connection. A fully-equipped kitchenette with cooking hobs, microwave oven

* Minimum stay for 3 nights * Free daily breakfast * Free unlimited Internet access * Inclusive of tax & service charge

Handy for Cowboy

booked the Admiral Premier

Generous in size at 38sqm with a private balcony and featuring a king sized bed. Room amenities include a 32” LCD TV with cable TV channels, DVD player and hi-speed Internet connection. A fully-equipped kitchenette with cooking hobs, microwave oven

* Minimum stay for 3 nights * Free daily breakfast * Free unlimited Internet access * Inclusive of tax & service charge

Handy for Cowboy

Good choice Split. Best deal in town right now IMO. wj

• 1 month later...