IGNORED

Personal photo and avatar

sinclair1969

I have tried to change my personal photo and avatar many times without success, I just don't seem to be able to do that. First I remove the old photo, then I upload a new one but the old still appears. Then I clean the cache and reboot my PC but still, the old stuff still appears and the new avatar and personal photo don't. I wonder if there is some feature here I don't know.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I have tried to change my personal photo and avatar many times without success, I just don't seem to be able to do that. First I remove the old photo, then I upload a new one but the old still appears. Then I clean the cache and reboot my PC but still, the old stuff still appears and the new avatar and personal photo don't. I wonder if there is some feature here I don't know.

Did you keep it within the size limits?

If not you have to resize it first!

"Your avatar must be no bigger than 150 pixels by 100 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 100 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png"

Don't forget to click "save changes"!

On slow connections the proceedings might sometimes take some time, so don't leave the page to quick!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have had the exact same problem. I remove my avatar, upload a new one, but the old avatar appears with the pixel dimensions of the file I was trying to upload. Admins please Help!

I tried to change my avatar again this morning, and it worked. Didn't do anything different, guess just a bug in the system