IGNORED

West Ham United

sexy beast

With all the news today about other clubs going to appeal west hams fine for illegally fielding the Argie tevez.

what do you think the outcome should be?

How about relegate them along with the other 3 clubs & promote 4 teams next year?

Very tough call.

If they sue the prem then their could be a question mark of the composition of the league next season, and if the case drags on as you'd expect it could cause chaos.

I think this is what the prem where thinking about when they didn't impose points on west ham when west ham treatened them with legal action.

I can't see west ham or other clubs backing down now, so prem will have a lawsuit whatever they do.

Let sleeping dogs lie, forget about it [fat chance that will happen]

they broke the rules , so should be punished, fining them was not the usual punishment as docking 10 points usually is.

why should sheff utd go down if another club cheated. so i say dock them 10 points , if that means they go down and it would then so be it. its there own fault.

The rules are there for everyone and if that means points deducted then they should go down.

Middlesboro failed to play a game against Blackburn a few years back and were deducted points which relegated them, but they're only a north east club so the FA wont mind that.

The rules are there for everyone and if that means points deducted then they should go down.

Middlesboro failed to play a game against Blackburn a few years back and were deducted points which relegated them, but they're only a north east club so the FA wont mind that.

Its the money in the game now. Relegation costs so much its worth sueing the FA over it.

what use is a governing body if they dont' dare apply the rules?

Would be a shame to see a club like west ham go down, but I think we've got to apply the rules fairly.

Hi,

Voted leave it as it is. I think if anyone is at fault it is the Premiership for not checking the situation carefully when there were so many ????'s about the transfers at the start. The Premiership is a money driven vehicle now and I think they would prefer West Ham with their massive support to say Wigan in the Premiership. I must say I was listening to the radio and Wigan were at home to Man Utd and a goal was scored, massive cheer, though it must be Wigan have scored as they were playing at home. However it transpired it was a Man Utd goal so the majority of the fans at the game must have been Utd supporters. Wigan is a rugby mad area and it is going to be hard to make football stick in that area. I used to go watch QPR sometimes when they had a great team years ago(Parkes,Hollins,Thomas, Bowles, Marsh etc)and even when they nearly won the top division they had very little support. They are now in a lower division which is probably where they belong with Wigan. Sheffield is a big enough place to have a good Premiership team and I'm sure either Utd or Wednesday will get their act together at some stage. Whats happened in Yorkshire?

No man is a hero to his valet.

Relegate the fuckers !!

10 years ago Boro were deducted 3 points for failing to fulfill a fixture (we had 8 fit players after a virus swept through the club) and the arsehole who shouted the loudest was Redknapp, then manager of WHU. We were relegated.

Me a bitter Boro fan, to bloody true!!

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Fifa are to investigate now

Don't think we have heard the end of it. i don't really know all the legal in's and out's to comment properly. I am sure there would not be som much attention if West Ham finshed mid table

they broke the rules , they where punished. End of story

Its happened before with other clubs where they were deducted points so same rule should apply

• 2 weeks later...

Dock the points and relegate the kit theiving buggers

Guest Qwert06

People have missed the point. It is NOT WHU fault it is the idiots that made the decision just to give them a fine at the premier league. If you or me "joe public" had a howler like that at work you'd get the sack.

• 1 year later...
With all the news today about other clubs going to appeal west hams fine for illegally fielding the Argie tevez.

what do you think the outcome should be?

How about relegate them along with the other 3 clubs & promote 4 teams next year?

The same could be asked of the Hotspur who played Palacios, who was cup tied right?