IGNORED

Restaurant/guest house for sale

dentist

Business for sale in Pattaya Thailand

Fully furnished modern restaurant for sale in the prime location of LK Metro.

Seats 28.

Have all applicable licences.

5 rentable rooms above.

Rent: 35,000 bahts p/m (3 year renewable lease)

Asking price: 650,000 bahts ONO

Reason: Relocation

[email protected]

Can you show some more info and pics????? How much is the fee for renewel of the lease every three year????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

any pics? inside outside..? :unsure:

Just a guess here, but if you look at page 2 of this thread Avatar you may learn something. Let me see...maybe the name is Curries Indian Restaurant?

probe

Thank you for your replies. The business in on LK Metro, it is an indian restaurant called Curries. We are closing for several reasons, the business is taking up more of my time than I had anticipated (I have other ventures running too), and I am relocating. The business itself is sound and can do extremely well with the right management. The location is ideal and the feedback I have received from customers is very positive. We have spent a lot of money on refurbishment and there are four rooms above the restaurant which are already decorated but need to be furnished and can be rented out. There is also a very large 3rd floor which is empty at the moment.

post-20034-125328930213_thumb.jpg

post-20034-125328931311_thumb.jpg

post-20034-125328931996_thumb.jpg

post-20034-1253289329_thumb.jpg