IGNORED

Get your google number in a few weeks

LaaMok

Looks interesting, but only available in U.S. at the moment.

only available in U.S. at the moment

Thank fuck for that!

Though I suppose you could have a bit of fun linking a mate's number to that of a major, international comgloerate operating 24/7. Yes, everytime one of their phones rings, so does his.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Thank fuck for that!

Though I suppose you could have a bit of fun linking a mate's number to that of a major, international comgloerate operating 24/7. Yes, everytime one of their phones rings, so does his.

I am pretty sure that they would have had something in place to stop that!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank fuck for that!

The other way around, google gives you a number and you put the numbers you want to ring when someone calls that number. Pretty handy for me. I give my google number to people that I want to be able to get in touch with me no matter what, and it rings my hand phone, home phone, office phone, and one other office number that gets forwarded to whatever plant I'm at. It's hard to explain to people when I first give it to them, no really you call this number it rings in 4 different places! lol.