Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Buy Now Pay Later

Soi Sauce

There seems to be some confusion has when the best time is to buy flight tickets. I have always thought it best to book early. I get to choose my Airline, the airport, the flight times and the stopover. I usually use Emirates from Birmingham and book early as possible with either Emirates direct or with DialAFlight.

Who do you use and what is the best time to book in your opinion

Thanks for your help in advance

in my experience there teands to be a flurry of cheap tickets about 2 weeks prior to departure, but you would have to be flexible on dates, apart from that you seem to pay about the same booking 1 - 2 months in advance, further out from that 3 - 6 months it seems to get more expensive. depends on airport too .. the London airports its easy to get last minute cheap flights, a bit more hit and miss for the rest of the UK.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

i use netflights.com, opodo.com and lastminute.com ..

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

As i am stuck with my flightplans to dates determined by my work. I need to plan my trips early to get the maximum holidaytime out of it. So as i have not flexability with dates i book early (3-4 months in advance) and most times the price is also cheap. But when returning from my trip in april i booked my ticket for october in end of april when i saw a promotion with swiss air from Brussels for 705 euro as all the other tickets were over 800. Due to the financial crisis i saw the ticketprices fall low until 550 euro for the same ticket i had bought two months back. At this moment the price is back up to 720 euro.

So when you are flexible with date and time you can get bargains. But who has a limited timeframe for holiday needs to book long in advance and pay more especially on schoolholidays!

I use ebookers.be or easyvols.fr and mostly airberlin.com

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

The quest for the holy grail----

My advice--

get a TA you can work with and who knows what you want.

posted or discounts your find on the net are seldom true, (at least from where I am ---they will post a cheap seat but the flight only has 2 of those seats.) Thus a good TA to help you.

Book in advance---- if you can--makes the wait a bit better---after a LOS trip you are dying to get back and booking the trip helps.

Unless you live in asia (like i do --LOL) it is going to be an expensive ticket---so just knuckle under--you are already spending a lot.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

The quest for the holy grail----

My advice--

get a TA you can work with and who knows what you want.

posted or discounts your find on the net are seldom true, (at least from where I am ---they will post a cheap seat but the flight only has 2 of those seats.) Thus a good TA to help you.

Book in advance---- if you can--makes the wait a bit better---after a LOS trip you are dying to get back and booking the trip helps.

Unless you live in asia (like i do --LOL) it is going to be an expensive ticket---so just knuckle under--you are already spending a lot.

It really makes me angry when you see £329 UK to Bangkok. Then when you click on the flights find you go via Paris, Amsterdam, Abudabi, sout Africa etc Flight leaves Saturday arrives BKK Thursday Grrrrrr

I always like to book well in advance. Firstly, the price and choices are usually good, and secondly, I have a definite date to look forward to. When I tell my married mates the date I am due to go back, you should see the look of jealousy on their faces. LOL!!

I book the week before and always seem to get a decent price; but I avoid Christmas and can be flexible on dates. I can't see why booking so far in advance means you look forward to it more. I know roughly when my next flight will be so can still look forward to it and keep the cash in my account until then.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

as im visting next at christmas booked ticket and accomadation already but normally ask for holidays at most 2 months in advance and book tickets when work confirms my time off

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

I look on the net about 4 weeks before and then normally book 3 weeks before. Booking in advance for direct flights can be a good thing EVA air are doing 425 GBP for next April which is a bargain.

There is always a bargain to be had , if you are happy with the price then book now if not wait until 3/4 weeks before you go.

I booked my next trip flights in May 2009 with dial flight £420 the same flights today with Emirates is £454 not much of a saving but at least I have booked. I usually pay around £530 and fly on a Saturday. The only way to make substantial savings is.... not to fly on a weekend!