Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any chance of getting a visa for an ex-convict?

flibbers

Good day

My girlfriend of 5+ years, is currently serving out two years in the Chonburi Woman Correctional Institution ( Prison Website .) She's due to be released April 2010.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with bringing an ex-convict Thai lady (she'll turn 39 this year) to England?

Thanks

"Come, gentlemen, we sit too long on trifles" - Pericles

"Keep things as simple as they can be but no simpler" - Einstein

at the moment i believe visas are very hard to come by,let alone an ex con sorry

try contacting thai visa they have a link at the top of the page.fred..

Edited by redfred

Thanks for the reply redfred.

I'll give thaivisaexpress a try and see what they say. If there's no way she can come to England then the relationship's pretty much doomed as seeing someone for a couple of weeks every year is not a relationship in my book, and I'm too young to retire to Thailand yet.

Seeing as this is Thailand, I know for sure there are dodgy ways of getting a girl over to England (fake passport and visa was around £5000 last time I heard;) but that would need me to send money to Thailand and I have absolutely no trust when it comes to Thai people and money - they say one thing and do something else, or say it will cost so much and then want more and more and more....

Never deal with a Thai person!

Good day.

If you email me th personal circumstances Ill take a look for you however if its drug related etc it could be a problem.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi Thai Visa

I've emailed you from a non-personal email address. I fear that any chance of her coming to England has been blown by her conviction for drug dealing, even though she was just small time and doing it to try and give her family a better life.

Thanks

Flibbers