IGNORED

Centara Grand at Central World Hotel, Bangkok

Big Yuley

9 Days off arriving in Thailand and trying to leave BKK hotel to last minute.

Does anyone know if the

Centara Grand at Central World hotel, Bangkok

is girlfriendly??

They have some really hot rates at moment and it is close to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy and I wouldnt mind spending my last 2 nights in BKK in some luxury.

Anyone stayed before or know if its GF????

Cheers

Edited by Big Yuley

9 Days off arriving in Thailand and trying to leave BKK hotel to last minute.

Does anyone know if the

Centara Grand at Central World Hotel, Bangkok

is girlfriendly??

They have some really hot rates at moment and it is close to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy and I wouldnt mind spending my last 2 nights in BKK in some luxury.

Anyone stayed before or know if its GF????

Cheers

Big Yuley,

Not sure as there are conflicting reports from the hotel itself and some customers.

I would definitely recommend a Grande Suite at the Grand Centre Point nearby.

The suite room( 69sqm) is usually over 6000 Baht per night. Now its around 3,700 Baht. Totally guest friendly and a great deal.

Tim

Centara Grand in BKK is a good 5* place with excellent access to BTS and the major shopping malls but not directly located at Nana or Cowboy.

I stayed there for business and not for mongering so I can’t answer your question it’s BG-friendly.

Why don’t you drop an e-mail to find it out?

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 5 weeks later...

I can offer some personal experience here... I didn't have any issues bringing someone up. Definitely seen by the front desk staff, and it was 1am so not lots of people around. That said, I only had one experience and don't know of any other stories.

Aside from that, this really is a fantastic hotel. Rooms are very, very nice and there is an amazing open-are bar/restaurant on something like the 55th floor. Also a nice outdoor swimming pool. And the location is excellent too - right on Sukhumvit road, and an easy 10-15 min taxi down to Soi Cowboy. Also it's not too far from the motorway offramp to get to the airport. If you want to go to the Royal Palace, there's even a canal behind the hotel so you can get the boat almost directly there - a big advantage given all the traffic they have in BKK.